Metalicity expands drilling to underexplored tenements.
- Metalicity ( MCHT) expands its drilling program at the Kookynie Gold Project in WA’s Goldfields Region.
- After a data review, significant structures have been identified that control the mineralization at Wandin.
- Justin Barton, the company’s managing director, says the company is “really thrilled” about Wandin’s structural trends that are similar to the historic Niagara Mining Centre.
- After drilling at Mulga Plum is completed, the rig will move to Wandin Tenement to test structurally controlled anomalies in near-surface mineralization.
- MCT shares are down 6.25 per cent to trade at 0.8c
Also Read: ENCOMPASS: APPOINTS STEVE HADAWAY AS CHIEF REVENUE OFFICER
Also Read: SINGTEL: PARTNERS UOB AND ADDX ON LARGEST FOREIGN CURRENCY DIGITAL BOND IN SINGAPORE
Also Read: QUADFI: SCORES $100M FINANCING FACILITY WITH CRAYHILL CAPITAL MANAGEMENT