LPA: Hires Kristian Liiv as regional manager of Scandinavia
- LPA has been a pioneer within the Capital Markets Technology and Advisory sector for more than two decades.
- Announced the hiring of Kristian Liiv as the brand new Regional Manager in Scandinavia
- In his new role, Kristian will lead client relations in Norway, Sweden, Finland, and Denmark.
- Kristian has more than 20 years of experience in the international market in finance and banking industry technology.
- Kristian’s knowledge and expertise in the market for financial services will be extremely helpful in unlocking the region’s potential.
- It is a rapidly expanding company with the expertise to unlock potential within the financial services sector.
Also Read: OPSMATIX: APPOINTS FINANCE AND TECHNOLOGY LEADER DAN KRAMER AS CEO
Also Read: PAYU: STRENGTHENS LATIN AMERICA FOOTHOLD WITH FINTECH ACQUISITION
Also Read: FNZ & CLEARSTREAM: AGREE WITH STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP