Lloyds – Ovo Energy appoints a director.
- Lloyds Bank Commercial Banking are part of Banking Group, the UK’s retail and commercial bank.
- Dr Rebecca Heaton was appointed Director of Environmental Sustainability
- Rebecca will be responsible for ensuring that the Banking Group’s plan to achieve net-zero is implemented.
- This will play a central role in our new strategy for supporting the transition to low-carbon economies
- Rebecca is a leader in sustainability and has previous experience in policymaking, industry, and research.
- She joined OVO Energy, where she was the Director of Sustainability.
Also Read: MARQETA: ANNOUNCES RISKCONTROL PRODUCT SUITE TO HELP COMBAT CREDIT FRAUD
Also Read: BINANCE: HIRES FOR EXISTING REGULATORS FROM FCA & FINRA
Also Read: CUNA MUTUAL: ANNOUNCES INVESTMENT IN WITHCLUTCH