LENGOO: RAISES USD 20M IN SERIES B FUNDING
- Lengoo is a Berlin, Germany-based technology company that has raised USD 20 million in Series B financing.
- The round was led the round by Inkef Capital with existing investors Redalpine, Creathor Ventures, Techstars, and angel investors Matthias Hilpert and Michael Schmitt.
- New investors are Polipo Ventures and Volker Pyrtek (former CPO of Deutsche Telekom)
- Directed by the Led by CEO Christopher Kranzler, Lengoo pioneers AI-enhanced translation to the enterprise
- The company can take on more than 50 corporate customers across Europe and the US, including National Instruments, Sunrise Communications, Sixt, and the WWF.
- The company is a global service provider such as NI (National Instruments), Sixt, Sunrise Communications, KIOXIA, and Michelin.
Also Read: SMILE CDR: RAISES $20M IN SERIES OF FUNDING
Also Read: ALBERT: RAISES $100M SERIES C FUNDING
Also Read: VISE: RAISES $65M IN SERIES C FUNDING