LenDenClub: Launches fintech venture fund
- LenDenClub is a top Peer-to-Peer (P2P) Lending platform that offers investors a different opportunity for investment options.
- The fund will be focused on pre-series and seed-stage Fintech startups.
- It aims to bring on early-stage startups by providing them with mentorship and access to capital.
- Plans to use its experience in the fintech sector to help these startups develop and plan in the right direction.
- The fund’s goal is to help the startups it invests by providing technology upgrades, mentoring, and mentorship.
- The fund’s launch is imminent. It is preparing to take the necessary steps to place bets early.
Also Read: XIGNITE: LAUNCHES NEW ESG API FOR DIGITAL INVESTMENTS PLATFORMS
Also Read: D1G1T Adds 3 Execs to US D1G1T’S Directorship Team
Also Read: LHV UK: ASSIGNS KEITH BUTCHER TO BOARD