Leaf Trade Closes $12.5M Series B Funding Round.
- Leaf Trade is a Chicago, Illinois-based blockchain-based cannabis platform that completed its $12.5 million Series B preferred round.
- The Round was managed by Artemis Growth Partners, bringing the amount of money raised to $22.5 million.
- The funds will help accelerate Western market expansion for the wholesale online marketplace for cannabis and the digital payment infrastructure.
- LeafTrade is a tech company that facilitates the process of ordering and delivery for sellers as well as buyers of cann*bis wholesale products.
- It is the engine that powers order and fulfilment for cultivators, distributors, retailers, processors, dispensaries, and cultivators across more than 24 states and supports nearly $2B in annual net sales.
Also Read: Winden RAISES $5.3M in SEED FOR FUNDING
Also Read: ROCIFI RAISES $2.7M In SEED FUNDAMENT
Also Read: EARTHBANC RECEIVES $1.5M in PRE-SEED ROUND