Landline Funds $28M funding
- Landline is a Fort Collins, CO-based transportation company that connects “flights” operated by buses and has raised $28 million in the capital.
- Drive Capital directed this round.
- The company plans to utilize the money to speed up the expansion of its business into major cities and support developments that improve travelers’ experience.
- The company is a transport platform that connects “flights” operated by buses equipped with soft seat leather, Wi-Fi free in-seat power, and streaming entertainment.
- The company is also working together with American Airlines to expand the airline’s routes and provide a more effortless experience for passengers.
Also Read: BOXHUB SELLS $2.7M in SEED SECURITY