Koonenberry Gold Appoints Dan Power as its Managing Director
- Koonenberry Gold ( KNB) is appointed Dan Power as Managing Director starting on April 1
- He has expertise across many commodities and has particular expertise in the orogenic goldfield and porphyry copper-gold and epithermal gold deposits.
- Prior to his appointment at KoonenberryGold Power, Mr. Power was in senior managerial and technical posts with Newmont as well Titeline Resources in Mongolia.
- Mr. Power holds earned a Bachelor of Science degree from Monash University and a Master of Economic Geology from the Tasmania University of Tasmania.
- KoonenberryGold shares KoonenberryGold is trading down 5.38 percent on the exchange as of 8.8 cents.
Also Read: AUGUST Schools: RAISES $5M SEED FUNDAMENT
Also Read: FLEXIA RAISES $4M SEED FUNDING
Also Read: MODULIZE: RECEIVES EUR1.9M In SEED FUNDING