Kiddom Raises $35M in Series C Funding.
- Kiddom is a San Francisco, CA-based education platform that raised $33 million in Series C financing.
- The round was directed by Altos Ventures, with participation from Owl Ventures, Khosla Ventures, and Outcomes Collective.
- The tech company intends to utilize the money to increase its workforce and expand the development of its products.
- It is run by Ahsan Rizvi, CEO and the company’s founder, Ahsan Rizvi; it provides an education platform with a top-quality digital curriculum.
- It includes curriculum management, instruction assessment, communication, and other tools into one system.
- The company’s educational material partners are currently Open Up Resources, Kendall Hunt, and Fishtank Learning.
Also Read: DRIVENETS: RAISES $208M IN SERIES B FUNDING
Also Read: PHYSNA: RAISES $56M IN FUNDING