KarmaCheck Raises $15M In Series A Funding.
- KarmaCheck is a San Francisco, CA-based provider of data-driven background checks that has raised $15M in Series A financing.
- Velvet Sea Ventures led the round, with participation from Parameter Ventures, One Way Ventures, NextView Ventures and Dash Fund.
- The company is planning to use the funds to increase its operations and expand its reach in the business.
- The company offers a compliant technology platform that utilizes exclusive processing and access to data to facilitate background checks for employment requirements.
- Employers can benefit from real-time relevant notifications, which can help facilitate hiring and hiring.
- The company is already working with hundreds of the largest companies across North America, including McDonald’s, Domino’s, Recruiter.com, etc.
Also Read: INTENSEYE: RAISES $25M IN SERIES A FUNDING
Also Read: SNAPPY: RAISES $70M IN FUNDING