Karma Closes $25M Series A Funding Round.
- Karma is a Tel Aviv, Israel-based browser-based AI shopping assistant and network that has closed a $25 million Series-A financing.
- Target Global led the Round, followed by MoreTech Ventures, with participation from existing investors, including NFX and Altair Capital.
- The Fin-Tech company will utilize the money to build its workforce and increase its focus on AI machine learning, machine learning, and predictive analytics. Expand its user base and expand into other markets.
- The company has a digital shopping assistant that provides an AI-powered shopping experience all in one app for all platforms.
- It assists consumers in their buying decisions with a sophisticated shopping planner and automatic coupon finder cash rewards, and price/inventory monitoring with additional innovative features already being developed.
Also Read: SNAPPY: RAISES $70M IN FUNDING