Intenseye Raises $25M in Series A Funding.
- Intenseye Intenseye, an New York and Istanbul, Turkey-based health and safety (EHS) company, has raised $25 million in Series A funding.
- Insight Partners led this Round with significant participation from Point Nine and Air Street Capital.
- The company plans to use the funds to expand its go-to-market strategy and further expand its client base of manufacturers from around the world.
- The software tech can record workplace safety hazards, including dangerous acts and near misses, without compromising the worker’s privacy or anonymity.
- The system can be remotely deployed by integrating existing cameras inside the customer’s facilities.
- The product is in use in forty cities across the globe for top global industrial companies and Fortune 500 companies in the US, Europe, and Asia.
Also Read: KARMA: CLOSES $25M SERIES A FUNDING ROUND
Also Read: SNAPPY: RAISES $70M IN FUNDING