Inrupt receives investment from Accenture Ventures.
- Inrupt Inrupt, a Boston, MA-based enterprise software company, has received an unspecified amount of capital from Accenture (NYSE ACN)
- The investment was made by Accenture Ventures.
- The company plans to use the money to boost growth, expand operations, and the reach of its business.
- It is an Enterprise Software business that focuses on putting personal online data back into the hands of users while creating new ways for companies and governments to handle digital data.
- The company’s mission is to help users, businesses, and app developers to overcome the problem of siloed data.
Also Read: RS2: GOES ON ITS OWN ACQUIRING BUSINESS
Also Read: PXP Finance Lands in Best New Canada