Impact Minerals Acquires Dinninup project, WA.
- Impact Minerals ( IPT) buys the Dinninup project located in the southwest region of Western Australia.
- It is reported that the company has paid the vendor $20,000 cash and issued three million options, exercisable at 2.4 cents in the next three years.
- Dinninup is a vast area of 485 square kilometers, and recent soil geochemistry studies revealed nine priority targets for a wide range of strategic and battery metals.
- Impact reports that the results reveal “untapped potential” in an area that has not been an exploration of bauxite in the past.
- IPT shares have fallen 6.25 percent, trading at 1.5 cents
Also Read: CITI: EBANX PARTNERS IN LATIN AMERICA
Also Read: BRITANNIA: ACQUIRES CRYPTO TRADING FIRM ALPHAPLATE
Also Read: LLOYDS: OVO ENERGY APPOINTS AS THE DIRECTOR EXECUTIVE