Hyperscience Raises $100M in Growth Equity Funding.
- Hyperscience, an NYC-based human-centered automation firm, has raised $100 million in Series E financing.
- The Round was led by investors already in the tech company Global Founders Capital, Tiger, Stripes, and Bessemer.
- The company plans to use the funds to increase its investment in the talent pool and R&D both organically and through acquisitions.
- The company’s goal is to change the way we work to increase human potential.
- The human-centric approach to automation creates an era of the new machine and human collaboration that improves organizational agility without the traditional cost and burden of changing management.
- By combining people, data, and processes into digital assemblies, the Platform transforms complicated processes into customizable workflows.
Also Read: HONEYBOOK: RAISES $155M IN SERIES D FUNDING