How to Watch Amazon Prime on Samsung Smart TV: Amazon Prime Video, like Netflix, is accessible in nearly every country. Prime Video provides international movies and shows that you can stream from wherever you are. It is possible to stream many films, documentaries, and TV series for just $8.99 monthly.
Additionally, it has live TV channels that stream live TV events. Amazon Prime Video streaming app is accessible on all streaming devices as well as smart TVs, which include Samsung Smart TV.
Samsung Smart TV, unlike other smart TVs, operates on Tizen OS. There is none of the Google Play Store with the Tizen OS to install and manage applications.
As an alternative to the Play Store, you have Samsung’s Smart Hub. Smart Hub makes it possible to download apps and games for your Samsung Smart TV model.
Also Read: How To Stream Netflix On Discord | Easy Ways
How to Get & Watch Amazon Prime on Samsung Smart TV
(1) Power on your Samsung Smart TV and then press the Smart Hub button on your Samsung television remote.
(2) Now select to open the Applications option on the right side of the page.
(3) You will be presented with a list of games and apps. Go to the search icon on the right side part of your screen.
(4) The on-screen keyboard will be displayed. You can use it to type the word Prime Video and click on the Search icon.
(5) Click the Download button on the next screen to download the application.
(6) Open the Amazon Prime Video application and sign in using the account you have subscribed to. Once you have signed in, you can start watching your most-loved TV and films.
Also Read: How to Connect Roku TV to WiFi Without Using Your Remote Control | Easy Ways
Amazon Prime Not Working on Samsung Smart TV: Troubleshoot Tips
It is possible that the Amazon Prime Video app may not be running or freezing for a single screen. It is possible to restore it from the situation. Try these troubleshooting tips if you experience problems or issues streaming Amazon Prime Video on your Samsung TV.
- Try signing out first, and then sign back in.
- Remove the app and install it on Smart Hub. Smart Hub.
- Try restarting the Samsung Smart TV and try again.
- Update the Amazon Prime app on the Samsung TV
- Make sure you have an internet connection.
- Check to make sure you’re not connecting to VPNs. Prime Video will detect the use of VPNs VPN and may disable your account.
- Upgrade Your Samsung Smart TV to the most recent software version.
Also Read: How To Enable Dark Mode For TikTok | Easy Ways
Following these steps, you are able to install using these steps; you can install the Prime Video app on your Samsung Smart TV. Purchase an Amazon Prime Video subscription and stream many movies from the comfort of your home. If you encounter any issues, let us know in the comments below.