Gmail users often prefer to sign in to multiple accounts at once. This allows them to manage their personal and professional conversations and not have to log in and exit each account to change.
Problems often occur when you try to sign out of an account using your desktop browser.
How to Sign Out One Google? You can still do this from your desktop browser. All you need is the Gmail app for your iPhone or Android Device.
Also Read: Where Does Elden Ring Take Place (Ohio)
How to Sign Out One Google Account from a PC
You will need the “Gmail” application for Android or iPhone to log out of one Gmail account. You can download it from the AppStore for iPhones. It is usually pre-installed on Android phones. This is how you can log out of one account from your Mac or Windows PC via the mobile app.
- Open the Gmail App on your mobile device. Sign in to the Gmail account that you want to sign out from in your desktop browser.
- Tap the top right corner to access your profile picture and your initials.
- Click “Google Account.”
- Navigate to “Security.”
- Tap “Your Devices” and then “Manage Devices.”
- A list of all devices that are currently signed into your Gmail account will appear. Click on the three dots icon next to the device’s name to sign out.
- Click “Sign out”
Alternatively, you can also use the mobile app to switch between accounts. It’s much faster than the desktop version. You can receive email notifications for each account, even if the closed app. To enable notifications for each account, follow the steps below:
- To access the menu, open the Gmail app by tapping the tree-stripe icon in the upper left corner.
- Choose “Settings”
- Scroll down to the “Notifications” section and select one of your accounts.
- Tap “All.”
Notifications must be enabled for each account individually.
Gmail will automatically switch to the account you need when you tap on a push notification. It doesn’t matter if you have to type your password each time you open another Gmail account.
How do I delete a Gmail account I don’t use from the app?
Follow these steps if you no longer use a specific Gmail account and want to delete it from your Gmail App:
1. Open the Gmail App.
2. Tap the profile icon in the upper right corner.
3. Select “Manage accounts from this device.”
4. Select the Gmail account you wish to delete from the app.
5. Tap “Remove account.”
Gmail on the Move
We hope our guide helped you find a better way to manage multiple Gmail account accounts. It can be frustrating to be logged out of all accounts, even if you want to log in to one account. Or only receive notifications for the account that is open in your browser. Many users choose to switch between the Gmail desktop and the mobile app. It would be great if Google also addressed the problem in the desktop version. Let’s hope this happens in future updates.
What are your top tips for managing multiple Gmail accounts and organizing workflow? Please share your stories in the comments below.