Did you find the right answer in the first row? It’s time to share Share Wordle on Twitter or other websites.
Wordle is a great way to show off your bragging rights. You can get a correct answer in the first line by sharing your score on Facebook and other sites. It’s a great game, and it’s even more fun when you share your scores with others.
This is because you can share your score online with strangers or friends. Let’s now see how to share your Wordle result on Facebook, Twitter, or other sites using your phone.
How to Share Wordle Score on Facebook
First, play the game before sharing your result. You can visit Wordle to see our guide on playing this game.
- After you have finished playing the game, click on the Rankings button next to the Settings button in the upper right corner of your screen.
- Next, click the green Share link in the lower right corner.
- Go to Facebook now and log in to your account.
- You can post your score results to What’s on your mind or a friend. Simply paste your score and publish it.
How to Share Wordle on Twitter
- Follow steps 1 through 3 to share your results on Facebook.
- Go to Tweet now and log in to your account.
- Next, create a Tweet, copy the results and tweet them.
These steps can be used for any social media site you choose.
How to share your Wordle Score via a phone
You can share your Wordle just like you would on a PC from your Android or iOS smartphone.
- It’s the same as before: Start the game, Go To Rankings, Save your result. To play Wordle on your phone, you can use any browser. Google Chrome is fine if you’re not sure which browser to use.
- Now Open the app you want to share your scores, such as Instagram, Whatsapp or Snapchat.
- Share your score with your friends by posting it to your story.
This is the guide to sharing your Wordle results via Facebook, Twitter, and other sites from your phone or computer. You’ll enjoy this game if you find our guides on the best sites to find missing letters and Wordle cheats interesting.