These helpful tips and tricks will help you solve the question How to Send Video on Discord. To help you find the best solution, we have listed all related questions.
How can you send a large video to Discord?
Send large files on Discord without Nitro
- Upload to Imgur from a Web Browser
- Upload to Imgur using the Mobile App
- Pressing on your Computer with HandBrake
- Sharing Large Files with Google Drive Mobile
- Share a large file with Google Drive from a computer.
Also Read: How to Make Discord GIF PFP | Easy Ways
Are You Able to Send Video On Discord Mobile?
Discord Mobile’s process for sending video is very similar to Android and iOS, with a few tweaks. First, navigate to the server or inbox you wish to share the video. Then, click the “Photo Selector” button to the right of the chatbox.
How Can You Send Discord Videos Larger Than 8 MB?
To send larger videos than 8MB, you will need to purchase a Discord Nitro subscription. Don’t expect to swipe right away. You can do this for free by compressing the video. This will decrease the file size and allow you to send it with no cost.
How Can You Send a Discord DM Video?
Send videos to a Discord Server on Android
Choose the video that you wish to send from your smartphone, then tap on the “Send” button at the bottom-right of the app (the blue icon with an airplane in it).
What is Discord’s Maximum File Size?
Find out more at our about page. Discord makes it easy to send documents, images, and videos. Due to Discord’s rapid growth, the maximum file size that can be uploaded is 8MB. It is not uncommon for files to exceed 8MB to be shared today.
How can I reduce the size of my video files?
How can I reduce the video file size online
- Upload a video. You can choose a file of up to 500MB from any device: Android, iPhone or Mac, Windows, or both. …
- Save the file. Allow the tool to set up the parameters for your video. …
- Save the result. To make sure everything is fine, watch the preview.
Also Read: Best Apps Like Possible Finance
How do I send video?
Send large videos to Android via a shared link
- To see the Google Photos toolbar and a Share button at top of the screen, tap and hold a video. …
- To share your video, click the “Create Link” button. …
- Once you have selected a video, click “Share” at bottom of screen.
Are you able to send videos to Discord with Nitro?
To view this video, all you have to do it paste the link in the chat. It will appear as a regular. Video on discord. It will automatically play.
Why can’t Discord PC allow me to send videos?
Make sure that your video has the correct file type Discord supports webm, mp4, and mov file types. 2. On your Mac or PC, open the Discord app and click the “+” icon in the Discord messaging panel for the channel that you wish to send the video. Then, search for the video you want to send.
How do I bypass Discord video limit?
These are the methods to get around the Discord file limit:
- Third-party storage websites are a good option. Storage websites are the most popular way to share files, regardless of how large or small. …
- Use Imgur for Sharing Media Files. …
- Reduce File Size …
- Join the Boosted Discord Servers. …
- Buy Nitro Subscription.
How can you send Discord videos larger than 8mb without Nitro?
You can only open a web browser. Go to ingo.com. We can upload our video here. Go to the top left corner and click on New Post.