Want to know who’s watching you? Are you curious for information on how many users are visiting your TikTok every day? Now you can keep tabs on all profiles by visiting the TikTok profile.
TikTok is among the few social media platforms that allow you to see the people who visited your profile. The most appealing aspect is viewing the number of views you received for each TikTok video.
It’s impossible to find out who has viewed your videos, but only the number.
In that regard, Here’s How To See Who Viewed Your TikTok Profiles and the videos.
Also Read: StoriesDown Review 2022 – Is It Working? Is It Safe?
How To See Who Viewed Your TikTok Profile
TikTok lets you see the people who have viewed your profile. This feature is now removed from the latest updates of TikTok. However, you can check back to see if it works for you.
To find out who has viewed your TikTok profile To see who viewed your profile, here’s what you have to do:
- Start the TikTok application and sign in.
- There will be an icon for notifications that displays all the notifications. Tap it.
- Within the menu, there’s the “viewed your profile” option. Tap it.
- It will display the list of people who visited the profile on your TikTok profile. Click on any photo to view the profile.
This is the standard method and chronologically shows the people who have visited your page. It also shows what they saw.
But, it does not provide details on how people view your profile.
Also Read: Best Times To Post On TikTok in 2022 [UPDATED]
If you can monitor the number of people who visit your profile, you’ll be able to see who’s checking back in to look up your profile.
If you’re unable to find the option within your TikTok application, it’s most likely that TikTok deleted the option.
This is because of the privacy issue. The benefit is that nobody will know if you have visited their profile.
How To See Who Viewed Your TikTok Videos
Fortunately, TikTok allows you to check who has viewed your TikTok videos with no trouble.
To accomplish this, you’ll need complete the following steps:
- First, open your TikTok app.
- Log into your account If you don’t have one already.
- Click on the profile photo icon to access your profile.
- Tap on the video you would like to view the view of.
- You will see a number that indicates the number of people who watched that video in video.
This feature lets you keep track of the number of viewers who have seen your videos. This information is crucial to know how many people are watching your videos.
This feature, however, does not let you see the profiles of the videos but only the numbers.
However, it’s an important feature for marketing reasons.
Also Read: BEST PRIVATE INSTAGRAM VIEWER THAT WORKS IN 2022 [UPDATED]
Can’t Find “Recent Profile Views” Option
Have you tried the method above and failed? Don’t worry. It’s been reported by many people before.
But, it’s probably an issue with the technology and will require some sort of troubleshooting.
Here’s how you can resolve the issue that causes”Recent Profile Views not showing” “Recent Profile Views” option not showing:
- First, you must rule out any technical glitch. After that, install the app again and check if it resolves the problem. If not, clear the cache from the settings of your phone (do not erase the app’s information).
- If you’re certain there’s no technical issue, you can consider making your profile public.
- To do that, you must open the TikTok application and sign in to your account.
- Tap the icon labeled “Me.”
- Next, tap on Account.
- Now, go to Privacy & Safety.
- There’s a Discoverability option. Uncheck”Private account” in the “Private account” box and examine if the issue can be resolved.
- If you aren’t, think about enabling the “Allow others to find me” option on Privacy & Safety.
Other users can look at your profile and your videos.
If everything else fails, then it could be because of the latest update that stops users from seeing their profile visit.
Also Read: How To Save A TikTok To Camera Roll | Easy Step-By-Step Guide
See Others’ TikTok Profiles Without Letting Them Know
Once you’ve learned how to find out who has visited the profile of your TikTok Account, you may be wondering if other users can as well. Yes, they can. They will be able to see your profile as well.
If you’d like to remain private on TikTok, However, you’ll require the assistance of third-party applications.
The working method is that you’d like to see public videos without having to sign in. TikTok currently does not allow users to do this.
You’ll need an app from a third party to allow you to watch the videos without the need to log in.
The market is full of TikTok viewer software, including urlebird.com and ttonlineviewer.com.
They are completely available for free and won’t reveal your identity when you’re browsing their TikTok profiles.
In addition, if you aren’t able to see who visited your profile because of the update, then others won’t as well.
TikTok lets creators with the most effective platform gather the correct information on their accounts and opinions. Now you are aware of the people who have viewed your TikTok.
TikTok can also allow you to check how many people watched your TikTok videos, but not who.
If you’d prefer to remain hidden while viewing videos and accounts of other people using third-party applications.
In the end, you’re aware of who is watching your Account and the number of people viewing your content.