TikTok is one of the top social media platforms used for making videos, editing, and sharing videos.
You can upload your videos to millions of other TikTokers to enjoy and view their videos.
It is common to would like to save and download some of your videos or one that another TikToker added into your Camera Roll.
This article will teach you how to achieve this through different methods. Read on to discover How To Save A TikTok To Camera Roll?
How To Save A TikTok To Camera Roll (Step-By-Step)
Use The TikTok App Save Feature
Step 1: Download Or Update TikTok
It is essential that you have to have the latest version of the official TikTok application installed on your smartphone.
Step 2: Find The Video You’d Like To Save
If you’d want to save one of your videos, go into Your profile. Scroll down to can find it.
If you’d like to download a clip posted by another TikToker has shared or uploaded, you can locate it using your search bar.
You can also find an unflagged video by going to your profile and clicking on the flag icon.
If you’ve just enjoyed the video, tap the heart icon at the center of the screen to locate the video.
Step 3: Save The Video
After opening the video, click to the right until an options menu pops up.
You’ll find the save video or Download icon there.
You can also click or click on the Share icon at the bottom left corner of the screen and choose from the Download icon.
Step 4: Find The Video
Visit Your camera roller Gallery and locate the video you just saved on TikTok. TikTok album.
Also Read: How Do I View Dropbox Logs? Updated 2022
Save Videos As A Gif
This technique and the subsequent two options on this list will demonstrate how to download videos that don’t include a save icon.
Certain TikTokers prohibit all downloading of their videos, so the icon doesn’t appear in the menu options.
There are, however, some workarounds, such as making the video available as a GIF.
Below are some steps you have to follow:
- Locate and play your desired video save.
- Hit on the “Share” icon, shaped as an Arrow.
- Choose the Share as Gifoption.
- You’ll have to wait until TikTok to convert the YouTube video to a GIF and save the file on your mobile.
- Its GIF will be saved in the TikTok album that you have in the camera roll or Gallery.
Use Instagram To Download The Video
Another method to save videos that the creator has prevented from downloading is to use Instagram.
These steps are to be followed:
- When playing the clip on TikTok, Click on the share icon.
- Select use the Instagram story option for posting your video.
- Then wait until TikTok uploads the clip for Instagram.
- Click the Download icon on the upper right of the screen on Instagram for saving the story in the camera roll.
Use Third-Party Video Downloading Tools
If the video doesn’t include the Save option, You can download them using various apps and websites that allow downloading any video you like through its hyperlink.
This technique is also ideal for those who would like to save TikTok videos on their computers and not take up the storage space on smartphones.
Before you use any of these applications before using any of these apps, you must obtain the URL to your desired TikTok video.
These steps are to be followed:
- Start the TikTok application on your smartphone or launch your preferred browser on your computer and navigate towards www.tiktok.com, then log in to your account.
- Choose the video you want to download and click the Share button.
- Select the Copy Link option from the options menu.
- Within the web browser, you can save the movie’s URL.
Once you have the link, you may utilize one of this software to download the video.
Musicallydown.com is a free site that lets users download TikTok videos.
You can access it via your smartphone or computer.
Go to the website and copy the video link into the box.
Click that Orange button. Click the Download button.
The video will be processed, and for the downloading process to start.
Another great website to download TikToks can be found at Snaptik.com.
Visit the site, copy the link inside the window, and click the Download button.
Kapwing.com is another video downloader with additional features.
Go to the website and then click the Start Editing button.
Copy the video URL into the URL field.
The video will transfer to your Studio then you can modify it! It is possible to add text, alter the tune, cut or change the size, etc.
Once you’re finished editing, click that Red button to export your video.
Allow the Studio to process the video and click the Download button.
Long-press the video, then save the video to your camera roll if employing Kapwing on your smartphone.
There are also apps on smartphones specifically designed to download videos.
For example, this Video Downloader Social Media app is designed for Android phones, and it works with TikTok videos.
iPhone users can save the URL for users of the downloading tool TikTok on their homepage and then access it.
How To Save A TikTok Without A Watermark?
If you download a TikTok video by using the built-in save tool, the TikTok watermark will appear in the middle of your saved video to provide users protection.
If you do not want the watermark to appear, choose one of these methods to download TikTok.
Save Video As A Live Photo
- Start TikTok and browse for the video you’d like to save.
- Click on the Share icon located in the bottom-right right-hand corner.
- Go to the right side of the options menu, and then choose Live Photo.
- Go to the camera roll and locate the Live Photo you’ve saved.
- Click on the Share button, then select Save as Video.
- There’ll be an unintentional watermark after you’ve made the Live Photo convert to a video. However, it’s easy to eliminate by using a cutting tool.
Use The Third-Party Video Downloaders
Certain third-party video downloaders let users save TikTok without a watermark.
From the tools mentioned in the preceding section, musicallydown.com lets you decide whether to retain or take away your TikTok watermark.
Additionally, Kapwing allows you to eliminate the watermark from the final video after signing up for an account with Google or Facebook and logging in.
TikSave can be described as an application for iPhone users that permits you to save TikTok videos without watermarks through the app’s link.
Does TikTok Notify Someone If You Download A Video?
It’s not true; TikTok does not inform users when they upload their content, whether you save it with the Download option integrated into the app or by using one of the other methods mentioned above.
TikTok will consider that Save you’ve made as Shares in video analytics.
Is It Ethical To Download A TikTok Video?
Copyright violations are an issue that is legitimate when it comes to saving other users’ videos, especially those without watermarks.
The Community Guidelines of TikTok stipulate that users should not share or publish any type of content that infringes the copyrights of another TikToker, their intellectual rights to property, or trademarks.
TikTok adds its watermark logo along with the user’s username to all videos saved to help prevent issues like this.
If you delete the watermark, it’ll appear to be using another’s content as though it was your own.
Make sure you give full credit to the creator in a different manner.
How To Save Your TikToks Without Posting Them
There’s no way to save a TikTok video you haven’t yet.
There’s a solution that you can try by posting the video in a way so that only you can view the video and then download it.
- Start the TikTok application.
- Click on the Plus icon near the lower right of the page. This will take you directly to the New Video section.
- This is where you record your video using the circle icon and edit it if you’d like.
- After you’ve finished editing, click your next button located at the end of the screen.
- There should be the option to hide your video on the new screen. Who can view my videos?
- Select it, then choose private.
- Upload the video on your account.
- Log into Your Profile, search for the video, and save the video as described previously.
How To Automatically Save Every TikTok You Make To Your Camera Roll?
Apps such as Instagram offer an option to automatically saves each blog post or story that you post through your account onto the Camera Roll or Gallery.
This option can be turned off or on via the app’s settings.
However, TikTok doesn’t have such an option for videos you share on your feed.
How To Download All Your TikTok Data
Although TikTok does not offer the option of automatically saving every video you upload on your camera roll. It does offer an additional feature that lets you save all of your TikTok data in one go.
Visit the TikTok application and click the Me button located in the lower-right corner of the screen.
- Choose from the 3-dot symbol located at the lower left on display.
- Visit the Privacy section and select personalization and data.
- Choose your option to download your information option and then go to the Request Data tab.
- This is where you can download all your profile information, your activity information, your photos, and your app settings at once in a text file or JSON format.
- Click on The “Request Data button.
It should take about three working days before waiting for TikTok to get the download and inform you.
How Can I Prevent Others From Downloading My Videos On TikTok?
If you’d like to stop others of your content from being downloaded by other users, you’ll need to enable its specific option in the app’s Settings.
- Start TikTok on your smartphone and press Mebutton.
- Choose an icon with three dots at the lower right on display.
- Select Private Under the Account heading.
- Locate the Security section and select the Accept the downloading of your video option.
- Make sure that the download settings are turned off.
After you’ve done this once you have done this, when someone clicks the Share button in the videos you have uploaded, they will not get the download option.
This will stop the possibility of saving your video directly via TikTok However, it doesn’t hinder users from using other methods we’ve discussed for downloading restricted videos.
You can save your videos as GIFs or Live images, or you can use Instagram or third-party video download software to download your videos with or without watermark.