These helpful tips and tricks will help you solve the problem of how to Remove Payment Method From Discord. To help you find the best solution, we have listed all relevant questions.
Also Read: How To Tag Everyone In A Facebook Group | Facebook Has New Trick to Allow Users to Instantly Get Attention
How do I Remove Payment Method From Discord?
Disable the payment method in your Android device’s settings
- On your Android device, open Settings.
- For Google apps, tap Google Services & preferences Settings. Google Pay.
- Select the payment method that you wish to remove.
- Tap More. You can remove the payment method.
- Follow the instructions on-screen.
How Can I Disable Billing For The Discord?
To cancel your Discord Nitro subscription:
- Register for an account
- Click the top-right corner to access your profile.
- Under your User Settings, select ‘Discord Nitro.
- Click the “Cancel” button next to any subscription you wish to terminate.
- To confirm, answer the prompt.
Also Read: How To Record Discord Call | Easy Ways
How Can I Get My Credit Card Removed From Games?
You have the option to remove a debit or credit card from your Google Play account.
- Open the Google Play App.
- Tap the profile icon at the top right.
- Tap Payments and Subscriptions Payment Methods More. Payment settings.
- Sign in to Google Pay if you are asked.
- Tap Remove under the payment method.
How Do I Cancel A Debit Card Subscription?
Give your bank the stop payment request at least 3 business days before the scheduled payment. The order can be made in person, by phone, or writing. You might need to write your bank the stop payment request to stop future payments.
Can You Refund Discord Nitro?
Our Server Boost and Nitro Refund Policy
You can request a refund for your Nitro or Server Boost subscription if you request it within five days of your original purchase date.
How Can I Get Nitro Free Of Charge?
Epic Games Offers Discord Nitro (3 Months) For Free
- Visit the Epic Games Store Discord Nitro page.
- Make sure you’re logged in before pressing the “Get” button.
- Follow these instructions to place your free order.
- Within 24 hours, you will receive an email.
Also Read: Discord Party Mode Not Showing | 2 Easy Ways to Fix
How Do I Remove PayPal
It is important to pay attention to your recurring subscriptions and payments. You must be vigilant about your recurring payments, whether it’s rent, insurance, or something more mundane like a Discord service subscription. Sometimes you want to keep your payments running but change your payment method. PayPal and Discord Nitro subscribers make it easy to switch payment methods. Let’s discuss how to delink PayPal from Discord.
Click the button with the gear-shaped Settings to unlink Paypal from Discord. Click PAYMENTS> Set up automatic payments> Discord In. In the Status section, click Cancel.
Log in to your account by visiting the PayPal website from your browser. Click the gear-shaped Settings link from the My Account homepage.
Along the top, there will be a toolbar with various tabs underneath. Click Payments.
Under the Automatic payments section, go ahead and click the Manage automatic payments button.
The left sidebar will display a list of ongoing automatic payment sources. These are the sites and services you automatically make payments from PayPal. Click on Discord Inc to open the list.
Next to Status, it should say ACTIVE if you subscribe to Discord Nitro using your PayPal account. Click the Cancel button next to it.
On the confirmation page, click the blue Cancel Automatic Payments button.
Log in to your Discord account using a browser. The bottom of the interface has a gear-shaped User Setting button.
Click Subscriptions under the BILLING-SETTINGS section of the menu to the left.
Find your Discord Nitro subscription. If you’re paying with PayPal, your PayPal account should appear under Pay for it With. Click the downward-facing arrow next to your PayPal account.
From the options that appear, click Add a new payment method. Add all of your new payment method’s credentials, then switch to that new payment method. If you wish, you can remove your Paypal account afterward.
How to Remove Credit Card
This article will show you how to delete your credit card from Discordnitro. If you purchase Discord Nitro, your subscription will automatically renew. The price you pay will depend on which plan you choose. Monthly plans cost $9.99. However, the yearly plan costs $99.99 annually.
To avoid being charged for Nitro, you must cancel. You can also remove a credit card from your billing settings. Epic Games offered a 3-month free subscription to Discord Nitro starting June 2021. These are the steps to get rid of your credit card from Discord Nitro.
To turn off your credit cards, you will need to navigate to Billing in your Discord user settings. Discord will delete your credit card after clicking on “Edit” then “Delete Payment Mode.” Discord’s desktop app does not support Billing. Discord claims that Billing is not supported on its mobile app as of June 2021.
Once you have deleted your Discord credit card, Nitro will stop automatically charging you.
Navigate to the settings page for your user
- Start Discord on your computer.
- To download Discord on your desktop, please visit https://discord.com/.
- You will be able to download the software by clicking on “Download for Windows.”
- After you have downloaded the app, log in to Discord.
- Next, you should visit your user settings.
- Click the settings icon in the lower-left corner of the sidebar to access your user settings.
Click on “Billing,” then click “Edit.”
- After clicking the gear icon, you will be taken to your account settings page.
- There are a few headers at the left of the page.
- You can access your settings by clicking on “User Settings,” Billing Settings, “App Settings,” and “Activity Settings.”
- You can find the billing settings under “Billing.”
- All your payment options can be viewed in your billing settings.
- Click “Edit” to remove a payment method.
Click the link “Delete Payment Method.”
- Clicking “Edit” will open credit card information.
- At the bottom of your credit card details, you’ll see a “Delete Payment Method button.”
- Click on the link “Delete Payment Method” to delete your credit card from Discord.
- You cannot remove credit if you haven’t canceled your Nitro Subscription.
- To cancel your subscription, please refer to this Guide.
- Discord has removed the credit card!
You cannot remove credit if you haven’t canceled your Nitro Subscription. If you have claimed a Discord Nitro freebie, your credit card number might be required. This offer is not valid if you aren’t a Discord Nitro member.