TikTok has tons of filters and effects you’ll find on nearly every video. You can even use them for perfect videos. How can you get rid of those effects and filters from TikTok Videos Whether it’s yours or someone else, Find out more?
TikTok filters are always optional. Filters are optional on TikTok. They can be used to enhance the original videos, but they are not essential. Sometimes you may feel that the filter you added is not performing as expected. In these cases, you should simply remove it.
Trends can be linked to some TikTok filters. The most recent example is the Rotoscope Filter. Sometimes, you might want to remove the filter from a TikTok clip to uncover or uncensor the source.
Steps on How To Remove TikTok Filters
TikTok has 3 factors that can add extra filters to your camera. These filters can be disabled by following the steps below.
Removing TikTok Effect Frame
- Open your TikTok Account > Click on the “Effect Frame” link located next to the Record icon
- You can set the Effect to NONE, or press the circle gray icon.
Disable the Portrait and Landscape Filter in TikTok
- You can access the Filter section in the upper right corner of your smartphone
- You can set the Portrait or Landscape filter modes to NORMAL.
Set All The Beautify Filters To Zero
- Click the “Beautify” section to reduce the contours and smoothness of your Face.
- Click on the Face tab to adjust all options, including “Smooth”, to zero
- Repeat the process in the Makeup tab. Adjust the level to zero.
Remove Filters After Recording TikTok Video
If you don’t post the video, filters can be removed from TikTok videos. These are the steps to follow:
- Start the TikTok App on your Smartphone.
- Click the “Plus” button to start recording a video.
- Next, tap the “Filters” tab in the left panel.
- You will see a list with filters. To remove all filters, tap on Portrait and choose “Normal”.
That’s it. This is how to experiment with filters in your TikTok videos.
Remove Filters from TikTok Drafts
These steps will help you remove any filters from your TikTok drafts:
- Start the TikTok mobile app
- Tap the profile icon in the lower-right corner.
- Go to Drafts, and select the video you wish to remove the filter from.
- Next, tap the “Back” button located in the upper-left corner.
- Now you can access the editing options. Tap on “Effects” to access the editing options.
- To remove any filters you have added to your video, tap the “Undo” button. You will need to tap the Undo button multiple times if you have applied multiple effects.
- To save your changes, tap “Next”.
- To continue with the video without any filters, select “None”.
- To remove all filters from your draft video, click on “Save”.
Are there any apps or websites to remove filters on TikTok?
Yes, there are dozens of apps and websites that can help you in removing filters from your TikTok videos.
The fastest way to remove the filters is by using these apps or websites. Let me know if you use any of these apps or websites. I will try them out myself and update this article with my findings.
Pixlr is a desktop app for Windows and Mac OS X that will allow you to remove the effects from your TikTok videos. You can find Pixlr on their website.
Here are the steps to follow:
Install Pixlr on your computer Download the latest version of Pixlr from their website. Extract the downloaded file, and install it on your computer. Launch the program and log in with a Facebook or Google account Open an image in Pixlr Click Image > Effects to access all effects in Pixlr Scroll down to “TikTok” Click “Apply” Next, select any effect (e.g., “Top Down”, “Cut Out”) and click “Apply” to remove the effect.
Pixlr is a great tool to remove filters from your TikTok videos. If you have used any other method, let me know in the comments below.