People who switch from a Windows PC to a Chromebook cannot accept that they can no longer play the games they love on the brand new device. But, things have drastically changed in the last couple of years because of Linux support, and you can play most Windows games via Steam in Chrome OS or Play Store.
In the past, we have explained the playability of Minecraft on a Chromebook and now we show you how you can play Roblox on your device. It’s easy to download and start playing Roblox on your Chromebook without many hacks and modifications. You are now able to enjoy Roblox in schools using Chromebooks. Therefore, with no further delay, let’s move on into the steps.
Check out: How To Use Incantations Elden Ring?
Play Roblox on your Chromebook (Updated in June of 2022)
It is possible to play Roblox on Chromebooks regardless of whether you are running Play Store support or not. The experience of using the Android app is superior with a higher frame-rate, and the quality is quite good.
If you own an official school Chromebook that the school locks, and Play Store is blocked for you, you want to enjoy Roblox with your Chromebook via your Chrome browser. We’ve listed both methods below, so be sure to explore them.
Install and run Roblox for Your Chromebook
1. To begin, you must go to the Settings page on the Chromebook by clicking the cogwheel icon in the Quick Settings menu.
2. Then, click “Apps” on the left pane. Then, activate Google Play Store, if Play Store is already not switched on.
3. Then, look for Roblox on the Play Store
4. Simply start the game in the app Drawer and Roblox will run as it was designed to work. You can also hit the Search key on your keyboard and type in “roblox” to open it. The most appealing thing is that it can be used with WASD key controls and an external mouse.
Play Roblox on the browser in Chrome OS (For Schools with Chromebooks)
If you own an official school Chromebook, you can now find the possibility to play Roblox using now.gg, the mobile cloud gaming platform. It lets you play all mobile games using the Chromebook, Mac, or PC without the need to download everything. You don’t have to register or pay for any kind of service. It’s just working and performing pretty efficiently within the browser.
It is important to note that you cannot purchase anything on Roblox until now.gg. It is necessary to do it on platforms where the game is accessible.
In that regard, let’s begin to learn what it takes to play Roblox using school issued Chromebooks with the simplest method you can.
1. Go to the now.gg hyperlink and hit “Play in browser”. It will instantly launch the game on your browser.
2. Give it a few minutes before logging into Your Roblox account.
3. You’re already logged into your account, and you can now play some of the most frightening Roblox games along with fellow Roblox players. If you’re not into horror or scary games, then look up the top Roblox characters that you can use when playing online with your friends.
4. Like you see, I can use Roblox using the Chromebook without any restrictions. It even has WASD commands and it is highly responsive.
Check out: How Many Discord Servers You Can Join | Easy Ways To Get Past Limit)