Twitter is a distinct microblogging site. Although other platforms such as Youtube and Instagram are focused on different media, there’s only the amount you can accomplish with just 280 characters. Thus, getting followers and earning money for your account will require innovative strategies.
Pinning a tweet from someone else is a feature that could aid you.
You can pin tweets from other users by retweeting the tweet from your account. Once you’ve found the tweet in your Timeline, click on the three dots icon and select”Pin to profile” from the “Pin to your profile” option. The tweet will then appear in the top tweet you post on your Profile on Twitter.
In this article, we’ll teach you how to pin tweets of someone else and the problems you might confront while doing it. Let’s dive into this and watch the feature in action.
Also Read: How To See Upcoming Birthdays on Snapchat?
What is the reason why pinning a Tweet is Important?
A pinned tweet appears as the most popular tweet on your account, regardless of the date it was first published. It informs the user of what subject you value in respect and your opinion on it.
You are only able to pin tweets that are already available on your Timeline, no matter if you are the person who wrote it or if it was retweeted by an account other than your own.
Benefits of Pinning Someone Else’s Tweet
Pining another’s tweets on your Twitter profile has many advantages.
- Pinning a tweet with a lot of followers can help increase traffic to your page.
- It helps people identify your viewpoints on a certain area.
- It increases the likelihood of interaction with your visitors, allows you to quickly check your Profile, and possibly even makes it monetizable sooner.
- Your other tweets might be moved back on the Timeline; however, the pinned tweet remains in its top position. So that if you promote it several times and you’re bound to achieve consistently good outcomes, unlike a regular tweet isn’t as effective once you’ve promoted it twice.
Also Read: What is ISTG Mean On Text Messages?
Beware of fake Tweet Pinning Software.
Although Twitter doesn’t permit users to pin a third party’s tweet, many third-party apps claim they can pin tweets directly. It’s not just a violation of the guidelines of Twitter However; these programs typically produce malware that infects the device. The best method to combat these is to be able to report suspicious applications via either the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store.
How to Pin the Tweet of Someone Else’s
It’s a shame that Twitter can’t let you pin tweets from other users directly when scrolling through your feed. It must be added to your Timeline. The procedure is as follows.
- Start the Twitter app on your phone, visit Twitter within your browser, and sign in to your account.
- Find Twitter that you want to pin to your Profile. You can browse the feed or make use of the search function.
- Click”Retweet.” Click the ” Retweet” button at the end of the tweet you want to pin. It is recommended to choose”quote tweet” instead of the ” Quote Tweet” option and credit the account you originally used to avoid copyright issues.
- Then, visit your Twitter account and find the tweet.
- Tap the three-dot icon on the upper-right edge of your tweet.
- Select the ” Pin to your profile” option from the menu that appears.
That’s it! The tweet will show up as a pin on your Profile. Anyone else Twitter user can leave a comment on the tweet. If you’d like to, you could extend it into a topic to provide more information on the subject.
Pinned Tweets are not pinned.
The Profile of your Profile can only contain one tweet pinned at once. If you pin a different tweet, the prior tweet will be removed and replaced with the latest. Additionally, you can only pin tweets with quotes. Tweets that have been directly retweeted do not offer the option of pinning.
How to unpin a tweet
After a while, you might reconsider your decision and remove that tweet from your account. It is possible to do this using the procedure below.
- Open Twitter, then launch the Twitter app to sign in to your created account. Twitter account.
- Visit Your Profile and discover the tweet that you have pinned.
- Click on the three dots icon at the top right of the tweet.
- In the pop-up menu, choose from the pop-up menu, and select the ” Unpin from profile” option.
Twitter will remove and restore it as the tweet was pinned before being unpinned.
We hope that this article gives a complete guide to the process of pinning tweets. Do you have any burning questions? Explore the FAQ section below or post your thoughts in the comments below.