If you have a lot of friends on Snapchat lately, yet you are quite reserved when it comes to sharing your personal life, then you would wish to know how to make private story on Snapchat. Here you will find out all about the Snapchat private story and how you can create a private story on Snap.
Snapchat has so far been one of the highly recommended and most preferred photos and video sharing platforms worldwide. Because of its exciting and lovely filters and lenses, everyone loves to use them on their faces and share them with their friends and family on Snapchat.
However, not all your friends on Snapchat are supposed to view the Snapchat stories you create as some of them might be pretty personal that can be shared with a selective group of people, right? In such a case, you can create a private story on Snapchat. To make a private story on Snapchat, you have to select the private story option on your profile page and create the story to share it with the selected friends.
To know in detail about how to post a private story on Snapchat, you can refer further to this article and find out all you need to know about Snapchat’s private stories.
Also Read: Discord Party Mode Not Showing | 2 Easy Ways to Fix
What’s A Private Story On Snapchat?
A private story is one that you are allowed to share with the specific people you want to. There are certain times when you do not wish to share your Snapchat story with all the friends you have on Snapchat. It is only a few special people who you want to view the story, so, you can just simply choose the private story option and create the story and then select those specific users who you want to share your Snapchat story with.
Also Read: How To Retune A Hisense TV: Retune TV With This Guide
How To Make Private Story On Snapchat?
Are there some very close friends of yours on Snapchat for whom you want to know How to make a private story on Snapchat where they can join? Well, below are the steps that you would require to follow for this.
1. Launch the Snapchat app on your device and log in to your account.
2. Tap on the “Open your profile” section and press your profile icon.
3. In the upper left corner of the app screen, you will see the Snapchat private story thumbnail. Tap on it.
4. Here, you will find two options namely “Private Story” or “Custom Story” in the Stories section. Tap on “Private Story”.
5. Now, create your private story just as you usually create your other Snapchat stories.
6. Tap on the “Send” button as you are done preparing your private story.
7. Now, choose your friends with whom you want to share your private story on Snapchat.
That’s it. As you have properly followed the steps provided above, your private Snapchat story will be shared with select users on your Snapchat.
Also Read: Telegram Stuck On Connecting: How To Fix Your Instant Messaging App
How To Let Anyone Join Your Private Story On Snapchat?
Once you have shared your private Snapchat story, you might later wish other people to join that private story as well. To let anyone join your private story on Snapchat, you can go through the following steps.
1. Launch the Snapchat app on your phone.
2. Tap on the three dots next to the private story tab on your screen.
3. Now tap on the “See Viewers” option from here.
4. Here you can select all the users who you want to join your private Snapchat story.
5. At the end, just tap on the Save b button and you are done.
Also Read: How To Stop Snapchat Friend Suggestions | Easy Methods
Why Did My Private Story On Snapchat Disappear?
No matter whether you have shared a private story or a public story on Snapchat, it will be displayed only for a period of 24 hours. After that, it will disappear from there. So, if it has already been 24 hours since you uploaded your Snapchat story, there is no point in looking for it as you will not be able to find it.
Private Story On Snapchat Names
When you have decided to add a private story on Snapchat, you might also want to give that private story on Snapchat names that are catchy and funny. Here are some private story names for Snap that you can try.
1. Terms and conditions.
2. The ‘too good to be deleted’ ones.
3. Don’t tell my mom.
4. I will make better mistakes tomorrow.
5. Now the fun begins.
6. No cham, just pagne.
There are a lot such interesting names you can give your private Snapchat story based upon what you are exactly sharing in that story and make it sound cool.
This was all about the private stories on Snapchat and how to join a private story on Snapchat. So, there is no need to think about how to share your Snapchat stories only with a specific group of people. You can use this feature for that purpose if such a situation occurs. Share this with your close friends so they can also use the private story feature on Snapchat in the future when needed.