How to Stop Discord from Opening during Startup: There are numerous applications we can install and then start whenever we turn on our computer.
To do this, we’ll look at how to Make Discord Not Open on Startup Windows.
Through this guide, you’ll not only discover how to stop Discord from starting when you power up the PC. However, it can also assist you in other situations.
It is quite irritating that when we start our computer, numerous programs begin to load. In many cases, we’re not even likely to utilize them immediately.
This creates a load on Windows, which causes it to take longer to begin.
It is therefore recommended to deactivate the auto start of Discord and other apps. However, this does not mean you won’t be able to utilize these applications.
However, they won’t start on their own, but they can be started whenever you’d like, without any kind of difficulty.
This way, we can get Windows to begin quicker, and we will be able to make use of Discord anytime we’d like by running it like normal.
We’ll go over this tutorial in a simple way so that you can easily learn how to enable Discord and other apps not automatically start in Windows.
Also Read: Indian IPO 200m 850m | India’s Upcoming IPO
How to Make Discord Not Open in Windows 2022
How to Avoid Discord from launching automatically on Windows
- The first step is to start your task manager. For this, click on the Windows bar in the lower part of the screen, after which you can click ” Task Manager. “
- Another method to open your task manager is to press ” Ctrl + Alt + Del ” and then click on ” Task Manager. “
- When you click on it the click, a small screen appears showing the programs are currently open. We must click ” More details ” located in the lower-left area of our screen.
- You will notice that there are more options to choose from. One that is particularly interesting to us right now is ” Home,” which is available at the top of the page in the tabs.
- It is possible to browse through a number of apps, of which one is Discord. It’s all you need to do is alter Discord’s ” Status ” from ” Enabled ” to ” Disabled. “
- To accomplish this, you need to click right. A drop-down menu will open, and then click ” Disable. “
Also Read: How to Read WhatsApp Messages Without Blue Tick | 4 Best Methods
Disable Autostart of Discord on Windows
The technique we described above is to block any applications that begin after we start the computer.
These applications may make Windows startup quite some. Therefore, if they’re not required, it’s better to deactivate them.
Disabling them, however, doesn’t mean you are unable to make use of them. It just means that they won’t start on their own. You can restart them at any time you’d like after turning on your computer.
If you would like to block Discord from starting once you switch on your PC, however, you must configure this feature in the application. It is also possible, and you need to follow these steps:
- Launch the Discord application.
- Then, click on the gear icon located at the left, bottom the bottom left.
- In the left sidebar, click ” Windows Setting ” or ” Windows Settings. “
- The first choice, ” Open Discord,” is the one we are most interested in. If you turn the switch until it’s greyed out, Discord won’t start automatically when you power the computer on.
We hope it will be easy for you how to stop Discord from automatically starting in Windows.
By using these two techniques, you can stop the program from running automatically and stop a load of applications immediately after turning to the computer.
In this way, you’ll be able to start much quicker, even if you own an operating system that has a solid-state drive. Although it is much more efficient than mechanical drives, using these kinds of adjustments can make it faster.
Also Read: How to Unhide Chat on GB WhatsApp? 3 Easy Tips for You
Don’t you have a discord account?
You don’t have to worry; I’ll tell you how to make an account on Discord account. The first step is to launch the app and then select the option to register or create a new account in the location you’ll be to set up your account.
- The primary option is email. Alternatively, you can also make use of the number of a telephone.
- What you need to do is to fill in the information using an account password and username, where you will be provided with the directions.
- There are other alternatives; for instance, you have to confirm that you aren’t the result of a computerized test.
- They will then send you an email confirmation to your email address or phone. When you receive it, send it again to complete your registration.
Also Read: How to Activate WhatsApp’s Live Streaming Feature? Easy Ways
Therefore, we hope you can solve the issue in the matter of How to Make Discord Not Open at Startup. If you have other questions, please contact us via the comment section.