Due to the increasing privacy issues on social media, it’s natural to prefer to keep your activities hidden from others. When you use Facebook, if you share photos or comments, anyone can see the actions you took when your profile is publicly accessible. Anyone interested in your likings could use them to create personal data about you. However, there is an easy solution.
It is impossible to hide pictures that you like. The only option is to dislike them one at a time.
1. Start Facebook in your browser, then navigate through your account.
2. Click on the Three dots button.
3. Choose “Activity log” and then “Interactions.”
4. Select “Likes and reactions.”
5. Do not be like them one after another.
Also Read: How Do You Remove the Facebook Pixel
You can also modify and block your responses to photos in your mobile application. These options are highlighted and described on this Page.
Why is it important to hide your Likes and Facebook Activity?
When you share your appreciation for a blog post, it’s typical to expect the person who posted the article you like to notice the same thing you liked. However, with pages, there’s a completely different scenario for anyone who’s an acquaintance or visiting your profile can observe your interests. This makes it extremely easy for anyone to collect details about your preferences.
Brands may use your interests to make targeted advertisements, and cyberbullies could be a threat based on what you’re fond of. It’s best to keep your personal information private and be cautious when you feel that the public display of your activities interferes with your privacy. It’s good that Facebook provides features to conceal your Page’s likes and reactions. It is easy to cover the number of people who have responded to your post using your Facebook mobile application.
How to hide your Likes on Facebook through the Computer
Hiding photos you love can be very irritating because you cannot hide photos that you like. It is only possible to dislike them all at once.
- Go to Facebook in your browser and go to the profile page.
- Click on the three dots icon.
- Choose ” Activity log” and select ” Interactions.”
- Select ” Likes and reactions.”
- Contrary to them one by one.
If you like pages on people, hobbies, or other subjects, it’s pretty easy for anyone to view your actions as you want and engage with the pages. As we said, you can change this. However, the feature is only accessible via the Facebook website. If you don’t have access to a PC, you can access Facebook using your mobile device and access the site as a desktop.
Whatever the case you are logged in, you must adhere to the steps when logged in to Facebook.
- Log in to your account and then navigate through the profile section.
- In the tabs that appear below the icon of your profile, Click ” More.”
- A drop-down menu will appear in which you can choose ” Likes.”
- Tap the three dots icon and select ” Edit the Privacy of your Likes.”
- Choose a page, then select a page and click ” Only me” to keep your personal information private.
Also Read: How Do You Remove the Facebook Pixel
Take note that you’ll be able to see the categories of pages during step four. This covers all pages you like, and you’ll have to repeat steps five and six to block your friends completely from view by the general public. Once you’ve changed the setting, simply click ” Close” and continue to browse on Facebook. If you don’t wish to restrict the visibility of your likes, you can set the option to restrict it to just your friends or create a custom set of your friends.
How to hide your reactions to posts on Facebook Utilizing the Mobile App
Emojis are a way to communicate. Facebook allows users to react to posts and express their opinions about them. If you do post something, you can choose to hide the amount of reaction from the public for reasons that are known to you. It is important to note that you don’t require computers for this purpose since you can alter the settings in the mobile application if you want to turn off the reaction count and turn them back on using the same method as in the steps below.
- Open your Facebook mobile app and go into the Settings menu, pressing the 3-line menu on the top-right of your home page.
- Scroll down to click ” Settings and Privacy” and then click Settings.
- In the Preferences section, Click ” Reaction Preferences.”
- Turn off ” On your posts” to turn off the count of reactions for your posts.
There’s another option, ” On posts from others.” This can turn off the reaction count for all other posts that show up on the News Feed. In a section similar to one like the Facebook Marketplace, you’ll still get the reaction count for posts from other people.
Your privacy is paramount for social platforms, and you are able to manage it by using features such as this. In this guide, it is now possible to remove your Likes’ access to the public on Facebook.