Here’s the fastest method to get to the summit of Mt. Gelmir and then enter Volcano Manor, located in Elden Ring!
Elden Ring’s Lands Between is vast and is filled with stunning spots to explore even in the remotest regions of our map.
One of these difficult-to-find locations is located at the top of Mt. Gelmir. Of course we’re talking of Volcano Manor.
The trek to the summit of the mountain isn’t an easy one, but we’ve found the most efficient method to reach Volcano Manor, located in Elden Ring! Here’s the way!
Also Read: How to Get to Forbidden Lands Elden Ring
How to Get to Volcano Manor & Climb Mt. Gelmir in Elden Ring
Receive an Invitation to Volcano Manor From Rya
The easiest method to reach Volcano Manor is to complete Rya’s quest. You will then get an invitation. This allows you to walk directly towards Volcano Manor and speak to Tanith.
- Then, go to first the Scenic Isle Site of Grace in Liurnia of the Lakes.
- To reach from the Scenic Isle Site of Grace Head towards the direction in which the golden light is pointed. You will be able to clearly find that on the Map viewing it from the Scenic Isle Site of Grace.
- Rya will be in the pavilion. Contact her and go through your options for dialogue until she gives you the option to accept your request.
- Pay attention to her requests to begin the journey. She will request that you give her a necklace.
- The necklace can be found in the Boilprawn Shack in Liurnia of the Lakes located just to the north of the pavilion.
- Contact The Blackguard Big Boggart and request him to hand your the chain. You’ll need 1000 Runes to purchase the necklace from him, or you could simply beat him to get it. You will be locked out of the quest.
- When you’ve found the necklace, go back to Rya. Explore her dialog options She will then offer her the invitation for Volcano Manor.
- You will then have to talk to Rya at the Altus Plateau at the top of the Grand Lift of Dectus by taking the lift or going through The Ruin-Strewn Precipice. It is possible to activate this after you have overcome Rennala who is the Full Moon Queen.
- If you talk to her, she’ll immediately transfer the you immediately into Volcano Manor.
Also Read: How to Get Into Lennes Rise Elden Ring
However, Rya’s quest doesn’t stop there. You’ve gained access to Volcano Manor However, take a look at our step-by-step guide to Rya’s quest to complete her quest and find out the secrets hidden in Volcano Manor.
Climbing Up Mt.Gelmir
To reach Volcano Manor you’ll need go up Mt. Gelmir with the help of the ladders in the cliffs.
- In the beginning, you’ll need climb the Altus Plateau by activating the Grand Lift of Dectus or via to the Ruin-Strewn Precipice.
- Next, head to the north, through the valley toward The Bridge of Iniquity. To your left you will be able to see the wind rushing through into the hills (spiritspring).
- Jump when riding Torrent to activate the spiritspring and reach the highest point on the rock.
- Take a left turn and cross the rope bridge until you reach Bridge of Iniquity The Site of Grace.
- Continue on this path to can see an unfinished ladder at the edge of the mountain (it has torches along each side) and climb up the ladder.
- Once you’ve reached the top, continue to ride up Mt. Gelmir and then cross the bridge that is made out of rocks.
- In the next step, right before the bridge over the rock there are three ladders that you must climb.
- Once you’ve completed these ladders, turn to the right and you will find another step to be climbed.
- Take a ride to the top of the hill, cross the bridge and leap up the spiritspring. This will lead you to a side boss area.
- You can descend from the long rock to the right side, and you’ll be able to continue straight to Volcano Manor.
- When you’re done, be sure you take a take a rest in your Site of Grace and pick up the Spirit Ash Summon which is located near it.
How to Skip Atlus Plateau Without Volcano Manor Invitation
Players are able to take a break from Atlus Plateau without an invitation to Volcano Manor and head straight to Mt. Gelmir by being transported by an Abductor Virgin at Liurnia from the Lakes.
To accomplish this, you’ll need die by Abuctor Virgin in the middle of the huge Water Wheel in Raya Lucaria Academy. After that, it will take you to an area close to the entrance of Mt. Gelmir.
However, you’ll have to locate the couple Abductor Virgin boss, which is extremely difficult to find. Therefore, this isn’t the ideal method to get to Volcano Manor by any means. It’s the simplest way.
- Go toward your destination, the Church of Cuckoo Site of Grace.
- You can navigate through these graveyards till you arrive at the huge Water Wheel.
- Take a step onto the platform. Be sure to stay on it while it turns and you’ll end up going downwards instead of upwards. Move to the left of the platform while it turns.
- Continue to stand there until the elevator lands you at the bottom of the Raya Lucaria Academy’s deepest.
- In this area, you’ll see the Abductor Virgin. Don’t let it kill you, and you’ll return to Volcano Manor.
- However, you’ll be able see Volcano Manor from afar. To access the place, go towards the main entrance of Mt. Gelmir.
- Follow the path of stones until you reach each cave. Follow the caves until find a large room that is filled with lava and ruins.
- Go into the lava, then go towards the wall, which is near the scorpions of lava. There is the cave. Go inside the cave and take the pathway.
- The game will take you to a final fight. Be able to defeat the tough Abductor Virgin duo to gain access to gain access to The Abductor Virgin Site in Grace that is located over the Mt. Gelmir entrance.