Paramount Plus is compatible with various smart TVs regardless of their platform. It’s not surprising that Vizio TVs can access this new app.
Now, let’s talk about Paramount Plus and how you can Get Paramount Plus on Vizio smart televisions.
Unique Stories. Iconic Stars. A Mountain of Entertainment. A growing collection of Paramount+ Originals. Tens of thousands of episodes and shows from CBS and Nickelodeon.
Also Read: 15 Best Kodi Skins to Get a New Look
Which Vizio SmartTVs Are Compatible with Paramount Plus?
Paramount Plus is only available for Vizio TVs with SmartCast 3.0 and newer. You will need to update your Vizio TV if it hasn’t been updated in a while. This is a requirement to access Paramount+.
Paramount+ is also available for Vizio smart television models of the following series:
- P-Series Quantum & Quantum X
- M-Series Quantum;
5 Steps to Get Paramount Plus on Vizio Smart TVs
Vizio TVs operate in a slightly different manner than other smart TVs. There’s no need to be concerned because we are here to help. You will need to follow these steps.
- Go ahead and sign up for Paramount Plus (a 7-day trial).
- Update your Vizio TV now (to get the SmartCast minimum version).
- After updating your TV’s software, push the ‘V” button on the remote.
- Now you should see all available apps with paramount Plus‘among them.
- Open the app and follow the prompts to log in. That’s it!
Also Read: 15 Best Anime Torrent Sites for 2022
Vizio’s SmartCast app can be used to access Paramount Plus on TV. SmartCast can be downloaded via Apple’s App Store and Google’s Play Store.
Are you able to use screencasting with Paramount Plus or Vizio Smart TVs?
A variety of Vizio smart televisions are compatible with AirPlay and Chromecast. You can screen-cast different content types from Paramount Plus with your Android or iOS smartphone.
You will need to download the Paramount Plus app for Android or iPhone. Make sure your TV and smartphone are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
Are you eligible to get Paramount Plus on Vizio Smart Televisions for free?
You can view Paramount Plus on your Vizio TV free for up to seven days. This is because all new subscribers will receive Paramount Plus’ free trial.
The streaming service will request your payment information when you sign up. A subscription plan will also be required. You won’t be charged immediately. Instead, you will be granted a free 7-day trial that is unrestricted but gives you full access to the streaming services.
You can cancel your subscription if you do not wish to be charged.
Paramount Plus Not Working on Vizio TV? Try This!
Paramount Plus may not work on Vizio TVs. We recommend closing the app and restarting your TVs. More information is available below.
- Force-Close Paramount+ App: Hold down the ‘Back” button on your remote to start the app. You can hold the button down halfway to display the “Exit” menu. Then, relaunch Paramount Plus.
- Soft-Restart Vizio TV: To restart your TV, go to System > Reset Administrator > Soft Power Cycle. If you’re prompted to continue, click “Yes.” You can also unplug the TV and wait for around 30 seconds before plugging it back in.
- You can reset your modem or router to fix network issues while streaming Paramount Plus. You will need to power-cycle your device. This means that it should be left unplugged for approximately 30 seconds.
Paramount+: What other devices work with it?
Paramount+ can only be fully utilized if it is installed on all of your devices. Check below to see the full list of compatible devices and platforms with Paramount+.
- Smartphones & Tablets: iPhone & iPad, Android.
- Smart TVs Samsung TVs and LG TVs. Other smart TVs.
- Media Streaming Devices: Apple TV, Android TV, Roku, Fire TV.
- Game Consoles: PlayStation, Xbox.
- Other Devices Xfinity.
We have provided links to installation guides to help you get Paramount Plus up and running quickly.