The Talisman Slots in Elden rings are different from the Dark Souls ring slots. They look the same, but Elden Ring players will start the game with one Talisman Slot.
While one slot may be too restrictive, it is possible to increase the number of slots in the game’s early stages.
How to Get More Talisman Slots Elden Ring? To overcome one of the major boss hurdles, players must first get past it. You will have the opportunity to earn more slots by defeating the Tarnished, who tears through Elden Ring.
Also Read: Did Moana Die in the Storm? Theory Explained
How to Get More Talisman Slots Elden Ring
The passive nature of Elden Ring’s Talisman Slots is the same as the passive increase in memory slots that Memory Stones can provide. Players first need to buy new Talisman Pouches. They are similar in vein to the Memory Stones. Pouches, which are rarer than the stones, can be stacked by players. Players will need some story-based feats to unlock their Talisman power.
Get a new Talisman Slot on Elden Ring.
- Players must reach Margit The Fell Omen at Stormveil Castle.
- Players will be rewarded with a Talisman Pouch if they defeat him. This gives them two slots total.
- Players won’t have the ability to purchase another Talisman Pouch for much longer than that.
- You will receive a new slot after defeating the Elden Lord in Capital City.
- Then, players will be able to go to the Finger Reader located at the Table of Lost Grace and take a final slot.
- To reach this point, players must defeat four demigods.
Four slots are available for Talisman pieces. This will give players plenty of options to build and use different utilities.
Also Read: How to change the bass on a bose speaker
How to find a new Talisman in Elden Ring
Talisman items are nearly as common in the game as new weapons. They are often awarded as rewards for beating bosses and opening chests. Exploration is the best method to find a new Talisman part.
It’s not the only option. You can also speak to merchants to find a good deal. Talisman goods will be available in Elden Ring to both early- and late-game merchants.