You are having trouble understanding why Fix WoW Error 132 keeps crashing your game? This article will cover everything you need to know about this fatal error and how it can be fixed.
World of Warcraft is a game that has set the bar for all massively multiplayer online role-playing games (MMORPGs) that follow it. WoW, which has been a success story since the 2000s, has been the guiding light for Blizzard. It has also had success in other franchises like Overwatch, Diablo, Hearthstone, and Overwatch.
World of Warcraft is large enough to be the focus of attention at world eSports tournaments. This means that World of Warcraft does not take any issues lightly. While WoW servers are rarely down, gamers still experience system problems from time to time. One such error is the WoW error132 fatal exception error.
WoW Error 132 Occurs? Fix WoW Error 132
This error window is displayed when the game crashes or fails to launch. Blizzard explains that this error can be caused by outdated add-ons, corrupt game files, driver compatibility, and hardware problems. There is no single solution to the problem.
Fix 1: Use the Scan-and-Repair tool
- Right-click the WoW game icon to select the option in the popup menu.
- Search the folder WOW.exe or WOW-64.exe in the file explorer.
- Double-click on the Battle.net launch icon.
- Go to the World of Warcraft game screen and click on the Options – Repair tool.
- Click the Begin to Scan button to use the Repair option in WoW.
Fix 2: Reset Game Files
- You can remove any WoW add-ons.
- Click on Options in the Blizzard app.
- Open the WoW folder, and delete the cache, WTF and Interface folders.
- Relaunch the game to reflect the new changes.
Fix 3: Disable the Antivirus for WoW
- Right-click the antivirus app icon from the system taskbar and choose Enable.
- Start the game and check if it crashes without the same error. This would indicate that your antivirus is responsible for the WoW 132 error code.
- Go to the antivirus app’s Settings page and find the exceptions setting to dismiss the virus scans.
- Click Add and look for the World of Warcraft application file to add it.
Notice: It is dependent on the antivirus software that you use to protect your computer.
Also Read: How to Get TikTok Account Back | Easy Ways
Fix 4 – Update Drivers
- Use Windows+ R to access the keyboard.
- In the Run menu, type DxDiag and click on OK.
- Wait until the DirectX Diagnostic tool loads, then click on the Show tab.
- The Device section should include the video card’s name and the manufacturer. The Driver section should include the current version.
- Get the latest driver from the manufacturer’s site.
Sometimes, WoW error 132 can be caused by World of Warcraft servers. Although this is rare, it has been seen in the past. If none of these game fixes work, you can contact Blizzard to get an official update or reach out to them.