Are you facing the same problem as “HBO Max Error Code 420″? Let’s look at the possible solutions.
HBO Max is one of the most popular video-on-demand streaming services in America. Many users end up making mistakes, despite enjoying their favourite shows.
The most common error code is 420. The good news is that you can easily fix the error by following some simple steps.
Also Read: Oculus Quest: Easy Fix Audio on VR Headset
How To Fix HBO Max Error Code 420
#1: Make Sure Your HBO Max Is Up-to-Date
- Go to the App Store for iOS or Google Play Store for Android devices
- Scroll to the Update on iOS section or My apps and Games section for Android devices
- Check if HBO Max is still not updated to the most recent version. If so, click on Update
- To be safe, wait until the app is updated. Then restart your device.
#2: Restart the HBO Max App
Let’s say you get the error code 420 despite having the app’s most recent version. The next thing to do in this situation is to restart the app. Restarting the app is a good first step in troubleshooting any errors. Once your HBO Max is restarted, the error code 420 should be resolved. If not, move on to the next step.
#3: Check Your Location
According to current scenes, HBO Max is only available for users within the US and certain territories. If you try to access the service from outside the US, you will face the HBO Max Error Code 420. You can find other solutions that will allow you to access HBO Max content from other regions of the globe.
Solution #4: Disable VPNs
- Go to the settings section of your device
- You will find a VPN option under the general section. Click on it
- Turn the VPN status to “Not connected” by turning the Switch.
- Once done, restart your device.
Also Read: Discord Error 96: How to Fix It On Your App
Fix #5 – Have Patience
Server failures are a common problem due to the high traffic volume in the HBO Max. Users often get the 420-error code as a result. It is important to be patient and wait for the server problems to resolve. You can monitor the status of such issues via various forums or Downdetector.
Below is a list of the best ways to get rid of error code 420 from HBO Max. If none of these solutions works, you should contact the official support team. To communicate with the support team, visit Contact HBO. The support team will then be able to provide a solution as soon as possible.