Elden Ring Invalid Login For Login: Elden Ring is one of the year’s most anticipated games. It was released on February 25th, 2022, on Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and Xbox One, as well as the Xbox Series X/S. Since the release of the update, the game has faced problems with Elden Ring Failing to login problem.
A lot of players complained about the issue and were looking for ways to fix the Elden Ring Failed To Log in Problem. Read the article until the end to find out more about what to expect from the Elden Ring Failed To Log In issue, as well as how to Repair Elden Ring Failed To Log In issue, Elden Ring Servers Down.
Elden Ring is a FromSoftware-developed action role-playing game published by Bandai Namco Entertainment. Hidetaka Miyazaki helmed the game along with fantasy writer George R. R. Martin, who wrote the storyline for the game. In February of 2022, the game was released for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and Xbox One, along with the Xbox series X/S. Elden Ring was critically acclaimed and is among the most popular games ever.
Elden Ring Failed To Log In
Elden Ring is, without a doubt, among the top played and popular games of the year. Elden Ring was a hit and loved by lots of avid gamers who love adventure games. Many players have the problem of not being able to Log in. They are interested in knowing the cause of the Failed to Log In Issue and how to solve it. Go through the article until the very end to discover what caused the issue and what you can do to resolve it.
Elden Ring Servers Down
Many players were having problems with Failed to Log Issues; many players were eager to understand the root of the problem. Many were wondering if the servers had gone down. Are the server of Elden Ring down? Yes, the Elden Ring’s server went shut down as a result of maintenance. The maintenance started today at 1:00 am at PT. It was 08:00 UTC. It was 17:00. Elden Ring’s Elden Ring team officially posted this on Twitter.
A second post follows, which declares that server maintenance was being completed.
How to Fix Elden Ring Failed To Log In Problem
Because the “Failed To Log in” might have happened because of the update, it is impossible to take action until the developers of the game fix the problem. However, you can consider the following options to solve the Failed To Log In issue;
1.) Verifying the Server Status
The first thing that you must check is to ensure whether the servers are functioning. It is possible to be greeted with the “Connection problem was encountered” message if the servers are offline due to maintenance or interruptions. The error message “Returning in your home” will be resolved after they have returned online.
2.) Verifying the Internet Connection
An insecure network could cause a connection issue. To be able to play, you require an efficient and stable internet connection. Therefore, high-speed internet, routers, or WiFi could help fix the problem.
Also Read: Elden Ring: The Shaded Castle Walkthrough
3.) Change the DNS Server
- Start the PlayStation
- Navigate towards the main Menu Options > Network Settings > Internet Connection Configuration > Custom
- Select LAN as a wired connection and WiFi to connect wirelessly based on the kind of connection you’re using.
- Select Custom and set the IP Address settings to Automatic.
- Don’t specify a DHCP hostname. Manually for DNS settings. Input your primary DNS and the secondary DNS settings – 220.127.116.11 and 18.104.22.168 – – and then use the automatic option for MTU settings; do not use it as a proxy server.
- You can restart the PlayStation 4 after saving.
- On the home screen, navigate to Network Settings Settings > Set up Internet Connection > Set Up Manually > WiFi or Network > Under DNS Settings, enter the Primary DNS to be 22.214.171.124. Then, enter secondary DNS in the form of 126.96.36.199
- Click the Xbox button to launch the Guide. Then go through Settings > General Settings > Network DNS Settings > Manual Set Primary DNS for 188.8.131.52 > Select the Secondary DNS to be 184.108.40.206
Xbox Series X|S
- Navigate to Settings > General Internet Configuration, Advanced Settings, and DNS Settings. Select Primary DNS to be 220.127.116.11. Select the Secondary DNS to be 18.104.22.168
- Use the Windows Key + I to start the Windows Settings.
- Choose Network & Internet > Edit adapter settings
- Click on Properties > Network.
- Choose Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) and then click Properties.
- Toggle Switch to the below DNS server addresses and make sure to fill in with the Google DNS 22.214.171.124 and 126.96.36.199
- Click OK.
Also Read: Elden Ring: How to Get the Jar Cannon
Elden Ring Premise
It is believed that the Elden Ring is set in the Lands Between, after the destruction of the original Elden Ring and the scattering of its fragments, known as the Great Runes. It was adorned with Elden Ring and the Erdtree, symbolizing its presence. Of it is under the rule of Queen Marika The Eternal’s divine children, with each armed with a piece of the Ring which corrupts and impregns the people with power.
The players assume the roles of Tarnished Exiles who have been exiled from The Lands Between and who have been called back by the Shattering to gather each of the Great Runes, restore the Elden Ring, and become the Elden Lord.