Twitter is a fantastic social media platform, but its usability seems worse with every interface update. It is so confusing that many users cannot Find Twitter URL.
This tutorial answers the most common questions.
- What’s my Twitter URL?
- How do I find my Twitter URL in the app?
- How do I share my Twitter account with others?
- How can I embed my Twitter link to Instagram?
- Share your Twitter link with Facebook
- Add your Twitter link to your Gmail signature
How do I Find Twitter URL in the App?
- Tap your profile pic at the top-left of your Twitter app and click “Profile”.
- Select any tweet you see in your profile feed and click the “share” icon
- Next, tap on the “Copy link for the tweet.”
It’s difficult to find your Twitter account URL using the official Twitter app. Here’s a quick trick:
You can now share the link by copying the link and deleting the part before your username.
To get your real profile link, remove everything that isn’t username/
- You can delete the numbers that precede the /username/ portion of the URL
- To highlight the URL, press and hold it.
- Tap Copy in The copy-paste Menu
- Next, press and hold to copy the URL where it will be sent (your message/social media DM).
How do I find my Twitter URL?
Your Twitter URL is twitter.com, and your username. It’s easy to type if you know your username.
The anatomy of any Twitter profile URL: twitter.com + / + username
It is best to copy-paste your Twitter URL if you don’t know your username.
It’s very simple to find your Twitter URL on a desktop computer:
- Log in to twitter.com using any browser
- In the left column, click “Profile”.
- Copy the URL from the browser address bar
Here’s how to find your Twitter URL to share
How can I share my Twitter account with others?
Once you have your Twitter profile URL, copy it wherever you want to share it, including email messages, Twitter DMs and Facebook comments.
Sharing your Twitter URL with friends is one of the best ways you can build Twitter followers. This link will direct friends to your Twitter account so they can follow you.
Here are some suggestions:
Add your Twitter link to Instagram.
- To go to your Instagram profile page, log in to your account.
- Click/tap “Edit profile.”
- In the “Website” section, paste your Twitter account link
Put your Twitter link on Instagram.
Remember that Instagram only allows one link in the bio section. You can only link to your Twitter account there.
Add your Twitter link to Facebook.
- Log in to your Facebook account
- To go to your profile page, click/tap on your profile pic
- Click/tap “Update information”
- Click on “Basic and Contact Info”
- Click/tap “Add another Social Link” under the “Websites & Social Links” section.
- Choose “Twitter” from the dropdown
- Enter your Twitter username
- Choose who can view your Twitter profile
Put your Twitter link on Facebook.
Your Twitter link should be included in your Gmail signature.
- Login to your Gmail Account
- Click or tap the “Settings” icon
- Scroll down to the “Signatures” section
- Send a short message to your Twitter account and copy it.
Gmail now automatically includes this message in every email you send to anyone. Every email can bring in new followers!
Takeaways: How do I find my Twitter URL?
- Typing twitter.com/username is the quickest way to get your Twitter URL.
- Log in to Twitter on a desktop browser. Copy your Twitter URL from your profile page.
- Use the Twitter app to copy any tweets, then paste the URL into Safari or any other mobile browser.
- To gain followers, include your Twitter link on Instagram, Facebook, or email messages.