Are you regretting your decision to delete your tweets? Most of you ask the same question: What happened to my Twitter tweets? If any of this is true, let’s just say that Twitter won’t allow you to recover them. They cannot be restored using any method.
There are many effective ways to locate deleted tweets. You can either copy them and retweet them or use them for reference.
How to Find Deleted Tweets
There are other methods than the Twitter archive method. These methods can be used by third-party apps, which must contain your username and password for access. They are safe to use.
Retrieve Tweets Archive: Twitter archives all tweets sent by users. It is important to be aware of this fact. You can search deleted tweets with the help thereof. To get the best results, you must follow each step carefully.
- Open the official Twitter website. Next, use your username and password to log into your account.
- After logging in, locate your profile icon and click it. Next, click on the “Settings & Privacy” option in the Menu.
- A dropdown menu will appear. Choose the “Account” option. Next, click on “Twitter Data.” Enter your password again to reverify Twitter.
- Tap on the “Request Archive” option in the Menu.
- Did you follow the steps? If you answered yes, Twitter would create an archive of your deleted tweets. The Twitter team will send you an email to your registered email ID, with which you have logged in to your Twitter account.
- After receiving the email, open the archive file in the registered mail. Click on the “Download Now!” option. The zip file will be downloaded to your desktop.
- Extract the folder. You will find deleted tweets if you search for index.html.
This is one way to easily look at deleted tweets. It’s easy! Well! Let’s explore other options. Here’s a tip: the email with the Twitter archive file will expire after 30 days. This means that you won’t have access to it for 30 days. You can’t make another request after these 30 days.
Also Read: How to Read Comments on Twitter | Easy Ways
Use the Wayback Machine to Find Deleted Twitter
Wayback Machine allows you to save all information from your Twitter account. You can search for deleted tweets without having to use your credentials. Let’s now see how the Wayback Machine can be used to view deleted tweets.
- Open a new tab in your browser and visit Twitter.com.
- Use your username and password to log into your Twitter account.
- Copy the link to your Twitter account, where you want your deleted tweets to be viewed.
- Once you have copied the URL, go to Wayback Machine’s official website. The search bar is located at the top. Copy the link you copied and begin searching.
- You will then see the complete list. You can then choose a URL that is based on this data.
- Open the Wayback Machine calendar and choose the year and exact date you wish to view deleted tweets. It will open a new Twitter snapshot if you select the appropriate time.
- It’s done! Now you can browse the file and search for deleted tweets.
Remember that the Wayback Machine only allows you to view data in snapshot time and date, not current time or date. The Wayback Machine can also be used in another way. You can do this by accessing the dropdown menu from the addons. This is how to use it to search for deleted tweets.
- The browser’s addons menu will be located at the top right of your screen. Search for the Wayback machine icon and click on it.
- Click on the Tweets icon box to open Twitter’s most recent public posts.
- The program will display deleted tweets. To find deleted tweets from the past, search for tweets, retweets, and replies.
Google Cache is an alternative and faster way to view deleted tweets. You may now be wondering how Google Cache can be used to locate deleted tweets. Well! Here’s what you can do.
- Open Google.com
- Search for “Search Bar,” enter your username, and tweet together.
- Click on the inverted arrow right next to your name and select the “Cached” option. You’re done!
This will allow you to view all tweets that have been deleted. It is important to make sure that your cache has not been deleted. Otherwise, it will not show the desired results.
Twitter’s Native Advanced Search
Twitter’s Native Advanced Search method is one of the most secure ways to access deleted tweets. Third-party apps can be slow to trust, so this is the best way to access your deleted tweets. You only need to:
- Open the Advanced Search page of your Twitter account.
- Navigate to the subheading ‘Accounts.’ Enter your username in the field ‘From This Accounts.’
- You will find another subheading called “Dates,” where you can mention the start date and end date you are interested in.
- To search for tweets that fall within your entered time frame, click on the search button.
You don’t have to follow the steps above. Instead, you can check out the “Word” sub-section. To find your tweet deleted, you can use the keyword section to write keywords. The ‘Words’ section offers several options, including:
- All these words (every word in the tweet)
- This exact phrase (the phrase that was in the tweet)
- These words could be used (a tweet may contain any of the mentioned keywords).
- These words are not included in the tweet (a tweet does not contain any written words).
- These hashtags (the #s mentioned in the message).
- Select the language for the tweet
Twipu, once known as Twipu, has changed its web address from Twuko.com. This app is third-party and can be used to locate deleted tweets. This app is not as reliable or trustworthy as mentioned above because it’s a third-party app.
This website makes it easy to locate deleted tweets. You only need to search for the person’s username whose deleted tweets you are interested in. All the tweets from that person will appear on your screen.
Snapbird is another trusted third-party tool. It is safe to use even though it requires you to input your username and password. You will not be able to view deleted tweets with it. It is more than that.
This will allow you to view your entire timeline. This will allow you to easily locate your tweets. You can also see how many people like and retweet your tweets.
View Deleted Tweets of Someone
You don’t know what to do if you want to see someone’s deleted messages. Here’s how to view deleted tweets of someone you don’t know how to do it. You can also use the SnapBird to do this effectively. Snapbird is a website that allows you to view deleted tweets. You can view deleted tweets using Snapbird by following the steps below.
- You can visit SnapBird’s official website from any browser.
- Enter your username and password for your Twitter account. This is necessary to authenticate your Twitter account. Snapbird needs to access your tweets. You must ensure that you have the correct password and ID. (SnapBird will not post anything on your timeline without your consent.
- After authentication is complete, the connection with your Twitter account will be established. You can then search for tweets from another Twitter account. This will display all deleted tweets.
It’s both useful and innovative in allowing you to see deleted tweets. Snapbird Premium Edition allows you to view direct messages and tweets that mention you. You can upgrade to the premium Snapbird plan if you feel it’s worth it.
It can be frustrating when you delete tweets that are essential to keep. We hope that you will find deleted tweets easily using the methods above. Before listing them here, we are currently testing each method. We would love to know what method you have chosen and why.