You may need to download the Realtek Audio Console and reinstall it on your PC. You don’t know how to do this. Don’t worry.
This post will show you how to download Realtek Audio Console for Windows 10 and 11. It’s simple and fast.
How to Download Realtek Audio Console
To download the Realtek audio console, you can choose one of these two options:
Method 1: Download Realtek Audio console from Microsoft Store Mode
2: Download Realtek Audio console from the motherboard manufacturer’s website
Step 1: Download the Realtek Audio console from Microsoft Store
Realtek Audio Console is part of UWP (Universal Windows Platform) and can be downloaded from the Microsoft Store. You can also download it from the Microsoft Store. To do so:
1) Go to the Microsoft Store and download the link.
2) Click Get. Then, you will be prompted to open Microsoft Store.
3) Open the Microsoft Store app and click Download. Follow the instructions on the screen to install the app once it is downloaded.
Note Some apps may not be available in Microsoft Stores at certain times. You can use Way2 to get the Realtek Audio Console app if it is not available in Microsoft Store.
Step 2: Download the Realtek Audio console from the motherboard manufacturer’s website
The Realtek Audio Console usually comes with the Realtek Audio Driver. You can download and install the latest Realtek audio drivers from your motherboard manufacturer’s website if it is missing.
1. First, check what motherboard model you have.
2) Next, open your preferred browser and search for “HTMOBILE_MOBILE MODEL + driver.” It was, in my case, “Asus gamings driver.”
3) Click on the link to go to the Support page or Driver Download page for your motherboard. The first link is usually the right one.
4) Next, go to the driver download section and then download the latest Realtek Audio driver that corresponds with your Windows version ( Which Windows version do you have?).
5) After downloading, follow these steps:
If you have the “.exe” file,
Double-click the file to install it. Follow the instructions on the screen. Restart your computer, and you will see the Realtek Audio Console installed.
If you have the “.zip” file,
Unzip the file first. Then, open the unzipped folder and locate the Realtek Audio Console installation file. In my case, the file is 67446508444443f58a732eb89a2b31d4.appxbundle which is located in the folder UWP -> RtkUWP_22.214.171.124. Double-click the file to install Realtek Audio Console.
Driver Easy is a program that automatically downloads and installs the Realtek audio driver. It only takes a few clicks.
1) First, download the Free Version of Driver Easy and then install it on your machine.
2) Open the application and click Scanning Now. This will detect missing or obsolete drivers on your computer. It may take several seconds for the scan to complete. After the scan is complete, you will see a list of drivers that can be upgraded.
3) Click on the Update button beside the Realtek driver. The driver will then be automatically downloaded. Follow the Driver Easy step-by-step instructions to install the driver once it is downloaded. ( You can download and install the driver automatically with the Pro version
4) Check if Realtek Audio Console is installed after you have updated the Realtek audio driver.
Is your Realtek Audio Console not working? These links might help:
[Solved] Realtek Audio Console Does Not Connect to RPC Service
Fix “Realtek Audio Console does not support this machine.”
I hope you find this post useful. Drop a comment below if you have any questions. I will get back to you as soon as possible.