If you’re looking to delete all of your Snapchat messages permanently, you can attempt the steps below or try the Snapchat eraser for history.
Before you Delete Snapchat Messages that the deletion of a chat will only erase the messages stored in your phone. messages that you have sent to another person aren’t deleted since messages are stored in the phone of the user and not stored on your server.
Therefore, you can remove messages stored on your phone if you wish to clear your phone or don’t want another person to be able to read the messages in your phone.
To know more information about Snapchat tricks, please visit our other posts for more information.
How to Delete Snapchat Messages
How to how to delete messages on Snapchat: Snapchat:
- Start your Snapchat App and then look for Snapchat’s ghost icon. Snapchat ghost icon located at the top right
- When you tap the ghost, you’ll be able to see the Snapchat icon that displays your name, score and name. click the gear (settings) icon to get into settings.
- Scroll down for Account actions, and then tap “Clear conversations” within the Menu
- All messages will appear with a small (x) beside them. Click on the one you’d like to erase.
- The pop-up will prompt you to confirm your choice You can select between “Clear” or “Clear and don’t ask for it again”
Also Read: Why Did Snapchat Freeze Scores in 2022?
How to permanently delete Snapchat messages permanently
To erase all messages simultaneously
- Enter the Application and select to see Snapchat Ghost at the top.
- Click on the gear icon to open the Settings Menu and delete the conversations.
- Find the option to search for clear conversations and then click it.
- Click on the “clear every” option after you have gotten into the menu for clear conversations This will erase all messages at once.
The primary purpose of the Android application as well as iPhone app is the ability to capture photographs and share pictures with friends. Snapchat’s messages, or “chats” which you send to other users are only temporary until you manually save them. Snapchat keeps all messages of users to their phone , but it does not store them in servers. If you delete messages from your phone, you’re only eliminating them from your phone not on the recipient’s device.
If you have a question or suggestions for your article You can leave your comments in the section below. We would love to receive your feedback and your comments.