Twitter is now one of the top social media platforms for discussions, debates, and debates, with more than half a million tweets distributed daily. Every person on Twitter posts their opinions about a subject, shares their most liked articles and hyperlinks, or follows and likes the content other users post.
You might sometimes decide to remove old Favorites or “likes,” assuming you aren’t planning to erase your Twitter account.
However, removing an unfollow “like” can be a typical choice. It’s easy and fast to make, and plenty have made it happen.
But what happens if you wish to erase every one of your accounts and begin fresh? There are many ways to delete the entire set of Twitter “likes,” so let’s begin!
Also Read: Retain Raise Funding of $23M in Series A & Become Very First Companies to Launch CIE (Customer Insights Engine) led by Emergence Capital
How To Delete All Your Twitter Likes
Method 1: Use Circle Boom
As technology advances, increasing numbers of developers can help us when the native features aren’t working. Circleboom can be a further third-party solution to help users delete their likes on Twitter.
It is a free tool that lets users control only one Twitter account, and paid-for services start at $11.99/mo, offering additional features. Circleboom lets you remove every single one of your Twitter followers, but it also allows you to sort your tweets.
While Circle Boom does have a paid subscription for access to additional features, it’s an effective and safe alternative to delete every single one of your Twitter likes.
Here’s the way to go:
- Log in to your Twitter account using the web. Next, open a brand new tab and set up the Circleboom Account using the buttons “Get Started” and Twitter management.
- Let Circleboom connect to your account on Twitter. Then, your dashboard will open.
- Hover your mouse over the menu bar on the left. Then, select My Tweets.
- An options menu with dropdowns will open. Choose “Not Like.”
- Select the option to remove all or choose the ones you wish to delete.
- Circleboom will remove all your friends’ likes in just minutes.
Third-party applications that have access to Facebook and other social accounts may be dangerous. We’ve tested Circleboom, and as a reliable source, it does an amazing job of quickly deleting all your followers.
Also Read: How To Find the Closest Grocery Store
Method 2: Removing Twitter Likes One at a Time, One by One
The traditional method is the only one that natively supports Twitter, that is, to remove your liked tweets one at a time by using the Twitter app on your smartphone, laptop, computer, or tablet.
Although the procedure sounds simple and simple, however, it’s quite laborious and lengthy. The benefit of manual deletions is you can keep some of your favorites should you wish to. This is how to perform it:
- Log into Twitter.
- Go to and then the ” Likes” section.
- Explore through the tweets.
- Simply click ” Undo Like” on top of all the likes you choose to delete.
There’s one major drawback to be aware of when manually deleting likes: The “Likes” page of the Twitter app can only monitor the most recent 3,200 likes, and the earlier ones are unavailable. However, there are faster and more effective methods available there.
Method 3: Disable Tweet Likes Using Your Browser
If you’d like to remove most of your likes, You can do this using your browser’s Twitter console. It is necessary to have fundamental knowledge about how this console operates. This method can only be effective on Google Chrome. This is the step-by-step procedure:
- First, open Chrome.
- After that, sign in to your Twitter account.
- Click on”Likes” in the “Likes” section.
- Once you’ve arrived at “Likes,” click on the web page and click the key F12. This will open Chrome’s debug console. Next select ” Console” to open the console tab.
- Copy this script: ” setInterval() = 1000) ” without quotes into the “Console” field next to the blue arrow.
- Press ” Enter” and then run it.
- Take a look at the results.
- Repeat the procedure as many times as necessary.
While the previous method is more effective than the prior one, deleting Likes using the console has its limitations. You’ll only be able to erase about 3,200 likes using this method, given the number of Likes pages your page can access. If you’re dealing with more than 3,200 Likes to remove, you’ll require a more secure solution.
Also Read: EEHHAAA Announcement | Update & Overview Of The Company
Method 4: Make use of Twitter Archive Eraser to Delete all Likes
The second method is an app developed by a third party to manage and delete tweets, likes, and favorites. Twitter Archive Eraser is among the free alternatives. It allows you to delete bulk-liked posts and is simple and easy to use. Here’s how to use it.
- Launch the app and install it.
- There are two checkboxes. Select the first one, but not the second one.
- Select the ” Sign In” button.
- After that, enter your user username and password.
- Click ” Authorize app.”
- Then, you’ll receive an access code. Enter the code in the app.
- Once you have done that, the application will display the selection screen. Select “Delete Favorites.”
- The app will display the number of likes and limit on queries the at the top of the page.
- Select “Start” to get every Twitter-like.
- When the process is finished When the process is completed, after that, click ” Next.”
- The application will display the similarity it has collected. The app will show all likes by default. However, the app allows filtering.
- Once you’re all set, when you’re ready, select ” Erase selected tweets.”
- Select ” OK” to confirm.
- After the process has ended when the process is complete, the application will show the “success” announcement.
However, you should be aware that this app has limitations. The app might not be compatible with all likes and Favorites. There’s a known problem in Twitter’s API that makes certain likes (from when they were referred to as Favorites) unavailable to the app.
The second is that the app comes with an ad-hoc pricing structure with four levels ranging in price from “free” to “premium.” Each stage grants you access to new features. For instance, the free version can only let users delete up to 1000 likes that have less than two years of age.
The Basic package allows you to remove 3000 likes with a minimum of four years. The Advanced package lets you delete 10,000 likes in the last four years. In addition, the Premium version lets you remove an unlimited amount of likes, regardless of how old they are.
They will work if you try the methods above to erase the entirety of Twitter Likes. However, you don’t use all of them. Unfortunately, only certain third-party applications, such as Twitter Archive Eraser (mentioned above), can take care of more deletions than the limit, except that you’ll need to pay for it to complete the task completely.