How to Charge A Vuse Without A Charger? Every time I get asked how Vuse can charged without a proprietary charger, I recall this anecdote.
You have probably seen viral videos of ecigarette battery explosions. There have been many tales of vape devices being destroyed by attempts to fix them immediately instead of waiting until a certified charger arrives. This will mean that you will have to purchase a new device in the event of a battery failure.
You have made your decision. Socrates would be proud to say that instead of drinking deadly shit, he could switch to cigarettes and vape. If the battery goes out, you can go to YouTube where you will be the hero of a viral clip. If all goes well you can puff a few times more before you reach your home, where there is a safe charge waiting for you.
Simply put, if you choose to experiment with your wallet, your Vuse, the room where you are located with your wallet and your Vuse – you’re in the realm of extreme solutions. You should prepare well for this occasion.
Also Read: Mask Of Confidence Elden Ring
How to Charge A Vuse Without A Charger
Make sure to make the necessary preparations
- For filming, bring a decent video camera or a phone. You should ensure that the location where the Vuse charging trial without the proprietary charger is taking place is well lit. Take out any old socks or beer cans that might be in direct contact with the camera. One option is to put a poster with a recognized symbol on the wall. Who know, maybe you will be a YouTube sensation after watching this video? Make sure you don’t get confused with any other person who made the same video and also uploaded it to YouTube.
- Preparing an escape route is important. Open the lock ahead of time and remove the chain. You might need to evacuate quickly to avoid being accosted by firefighters, neighbors, and your landlord.
- A good phone charger leads is essential. Your smartphone should be left alone with its wire while you wait. Take it easy, say goodbye to them, as this will be their last meeting.
- Make sure to get a sharp knife. Do you have any doubts? We warned you.
- Do not forget to turn on that camera. If it doesn’t work, you can post the YouTube video “How NOT to Charge your Vuse” (if you don’t own a branded charging cable).
Also Read: Elden Ring Thorny Cracked Tear
Ready, steady, go!
- Grab the wire from the charger and remove it completely.
- Take the wire out of its sheath. Then, pull the two wires at the center that lead to the charge in the connector.
- If you’re lucky enough, these wires may turn out be black or red.
- Take off approximately half of the insulation to expose two contacts.
- Make sure your Vuse is held up so the charge light and brand name are at the top.
- Still insert the Red wire carefully into the center orifice of your Vuse. The Black wire is then placed into the hole to left of the middle one. Be sure to remember that your brand name and the charge light are still visible as you insert the wires.
- If all went well, the green indicator should blink. This will signal that charging has started. You’ll soon be ready to vape with your Vuse. Keep your device charged while it is charging.
I hope you remember to turn on that camera. If everything goes according to plan, you will be able to share your tips and tricks on how to avoid wasting vape time. If all fails, which is the best, or the battery explodes in your vape, the video (unless it is damaged by the explosion) will still serve its purpose. Now you can confidently instruct the consequences of not using certified Vuse charging, and even become a certified expert in this particular field. Maybe you’ll be invited for TED talks. Everyone deserves to be praised for his 15 minutes of fame.