These helpful tips and tricks will help you solve the problem of How to Change Discord Server Name. To help you find the best solution, we have listed all relevant questions.
Why Can’t My Discord Server Name be Changed?
We do not allow nickname modifications on our server. However, Discord’s current implementation renders this permission ineffective. 1) Users default at their account name when they join. The nickname permission does not have any control over.
Also Read: How to Send Video On Discord | Easy Tips
How To Change Discord Server Name?
Change the server’s nameExpand Database Engine in Registered Servers and then Local Server Groups. Right-click on a server to open Properties. Enter the new name to register the server in the Registered server name text field and click Save.
How can I change the server name in Discord mobile
- Go to Discord.
- Click the link in the upper left corner to access the server name.
- Choose ‘Change Nickname” from the menu
- Click on “Save” to enter a new nickname
Also Read: How to Make Discord GIF PFP | Easy Ways
What makes a Discord name good?
The Best Discord Names and Nicknames (2022)
How can I locate my Discord server name
Register to Discord. Click the “Settings” icon to the left of your username.
To find the ID of a server, click
- To open the server’s name, right-click the name of the server in the text channel list.
- Select “Copy ID”
- Copy the ID to another place for future use. You can disable “Developer Mode” now if you wish.
How can I create a Discord server
Quick Guide: How to Set Up a Discord Server
- Discord can be started on a desktop, smartphone or tablet.
- Log in to your Discord account.
- Click the plus sign on the left-hand corner of the page.
- Choose the option “Create server”.
- Enter the Discord server name.
- Click on “Create”.
How can you rename Discord group chats?
Right-clicking on the DM title within your DM list will allow you to modify or remove the DM icon. You can also rename your group DM by right-clicking the DM title in the client window.