The process of Cancel Your PlayStation Network subscription that you no longer want to be got so much easier.
How Do You Cancel Your PlayStation Network Subscription in Easy Steps?
To end your PlayStation Network Subscription, follow these simple steps:
Browser for Web
1. Log in to the management of your account.
2. Select”Subscription” from the menu that is located on the left side of the screen.
3. Select the option [Turn off Auto-Renew] under the subscription you wish to terminate.
1. Go to [Settings] > [Account Management] > [Account Information] > [PlayStation Subscriptions].
2. Choose the subscription you wish to end.
3. Select [Turn Off Auto-Renew].
1. On the XMB Menu go to [PlayStation Network] > [Account Management] > [Transaction Management] > [Services List].
2. Choose the current subscription and hit (The x button).
3. Choose “Cancel Automatic Renewal’ and press (The x button).
1. Select [PlayStation Store] > [Options] > [Services List].
2. Choose the current subscription, then click ‘Cancel Automatic Renew.’
If you wish to continue your subscription, choose to turn on auto-renew prior to the renewal date of your current subscription to keep it in effect.
To make the cancellation online, simply visit https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/get-help/help-library/store—transactions/payments—refunds/how-to-cancel-a-service-subscription/.
Ideathrift is your go-to source to get all the information you require to deactivate account on your PlayStation Network account, unsubscribe or cancel a trial subscription.
Your PlayStation Network subscription may show on your statement as PLAYSTATIONNETWORK, INTERNET GB.
PLAYSTATIONNETWORK . PL LONDON
PLAYSTATIONNETWORK LONDON GBR