The biggest issue of OnlyFans from the fan’s perspective is that it’s impossible to predict what content is waiting for you within the walls of the paid-for subscription. Finding yourself unhappy with a new subscription isn’t unusual. It’s a good thing you can unsubscribe from any account in order to keep the platform from billing you for a second time.
This article will show you the steps to end your OnlyFans subscription and how to remove the account entirely. We’ll also provide the specifics of OnlyFans subscription conditions. Check out the article to discover how you can claim a refund or what options to unsubscribe for customers.
How to Cancel an OnlyFans Subscription from a PC
Unsubscribing to your OnlyFans account is pretty easy to do if you follow these steps:
- Check out the OnlyFans website and sign in to your account.
- Find the account that you want to unsubscribe from within your subscriptions list or put the account’s name in the search field.
- Find the Auto-Renew button and click it to switch off the auto-renew feature.
- Select the reason why you want to unsubscribe.
- Select whether you would like just to disengage the re-bill or turn off the re-bill altogether and de-follow the account.
- Select “Yes.”
How to Cancel an OnlyFans Subscription From an iPhone
- Open the browser on your phone and go to the OnlyFans website.
- Log into your account.
- Choose the account that you want you to remove from.
- Click on the button Auto-Renew. Click it.
- Decide if you want to disable only the auto-billing feature or disable auto-billing, and immediately remove the account.
- Give a reason why you wish to remove yourself from your account. You can select a cause from the list suggested or write your explanation.
- Confirm your subscription by clicking “Unsubscribe.”
How to Cancel an OnlyFans Subscription From an Android Phone
You can opt-out of receiving OnlyFans from someone for or Android using the instructions in the following:
- Open the browser you have used to access OnlyFans and then visit the website.
- Log into your account.
- Create an account on the account you wish to unsubscribe.
- Select the Auto-Renew option and choose whether you wish to disable the automatic re-billing or remove the account from your list.
- Choose the reason why you would like to stop the subscription. Choose from the options suggested. You can also add your reason.
- Simply click “Unsubscribe.”