Are you not using your Disney+ account as much as you used to? Are you fed up with the cost of your membership with Disney+? We’ve got the simplest and fastest way to end your subscription using the streaming video-on-demand service The Walt Disney Company owns.
An account on Disney+ provides access to the top films and shows from the world of Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic and more.
To end the cancellation of your Disney+ Subscription, follow these steps to cancel your subscription:
If you subscribed using your iTunes account:
1. Go to the Settings of your iPhone > [your name >> iTunes & App Store 2. Select the icon for your Apple ID at the top of the screen. Then, select the View button. Apple ID (you might need to sign in)
3. Scroll down and tap on Subscriptions
4. Turn on Disney+
5. Tap to cancel a subscription
If you purchased the service to the Google Play Store using the details of your Google Play Store account:
1. Go to play.google.com
2. Verify you’re logged in to Google with the correct Google Account
3. To the left, click My subscriptions.
4. Select Disney+
5. click Manage, and then cancel your subscription.
If you have subscribed with a direct credit card, you can choose the Direct Credit Card option:
1. Log in to your account via a web internet browser by visiting this URL.
2. Visit the “Profile” section located in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
3. Click on “Account” from the dropdown menu.
4. After that, click on “Billing Details’.
5. You’ll be able to end your subscription from here.
This is the one-stop site for all the details you require to remove from your Disney+ account, unsubscribe or cancel a trial.
With Line Subscribe, get cash today and pay it off later. Receive between $1000 and $10 for any financial emergency. No interest and no credit checks. Please use it to pay off bills or renew subscriptions, clear dues, and satisfy all your basic needs.