ESPN+ is a well-loved streaming service thanks to its vast collection of live sports programming as well as the original sports documentary and many more. Although it’s not the least costly streaming option, ESPN+ costs $6.99 per month or $69.99 annually. If you’re looking to stop your subscription for reasons beyond your control, the procedure to end your subscription to ESPN+ is straightforward. The steps are different, but it depends on how you’re billed and which platform you’re on to terminate your subscription.
How Do I Cancel ESPN+ Subscription on A Web Browser?
You can use a Web browser if your Account was signed to ESPN+ in a browser and is being charged through ESPN directly.
1. Start a web browser and navigate on to the ESPNplus billing site. Log into your Account if necessary.
2. Click Log in.
3. click Manage.
4. Click Cancel Subscription and confirm that this is what you intend to do.
How Do I Cancel ESPN+ Subscription Through Google Play?
If you’re being charged to pay for ESPN+ through Google Play and Google Play, here’s how you can stop your subscription.
1. Start a web browser and visit play.google.com. Log in, if required. Alternately, open Google Play on your Android device. Google Play app on your Android device and then tap on your account icon on the top right.
2. On the left menu, select My subscriptions (or within Google Play, tap Payments and subscriptions in the Google Play app and then click subscriptions).
3. Choose ESPN+ and then choose the Manage option.
4. Choose Cancel Subscription and confirm that this is what you’re looking to do.
How do you unsubscribe from ESPN+ on an iPhone or iPad?
If you want to cancel your subscription, click here. You have signed up for ESPN+ through your Apple ID.
1. Start the Settings app on your iOS device.
2. Click your account details on the right side of this page.
3. Tap Subscriptions.
4. Tap ESPN+.
5. Tap Cancel Subscription and then confirm that this is the thing you wish to do.
How can I unsubscribe from ESPN+ through iTunes?
If you’d prefer to cancel your subscription through the iTunes app on your PC in case you signed up for ESPN+ through iTunes.
1. Start iTunes on your PC.
2. Click Account and then click View My Account.
3. On the Account Information page, navigate to settings. Under the Subscriptions, Click to manage.
4. Near ESPN+ Click on Edit.
5. Click Cancel Subscription and confirm that this is what you’re looking for.
How do you cancel ESPN+ on Roku’s website?
If you signed up for ESPN+ using your Roku, you’d have to unsubscribe from the service with Roku.
1. Open a web browser and then go directly to your Account webpage via the Roku website. Log in if needed.
2. Click Manage your subscriptions.
3. In the Active Subscriptions section, choose the link for your ESPN+ subscription.
4. Click Unsubscribe and confirm that you are willing to unsubscribe.
How do you unsubscribe from ESPN+ on Amazon?
If you’ve signed up for ESPN+ through Amazon or a Fire TV device, you can cancel your subscription on Amazon’s website. Amazon website.
1. Start a web browser and navigate the Amazon subscriptions webpage. If you are required to sign in, do so.
2. In the Your Subscriptions section, locate ESPN+ and select Actions.
3. Click Cancel your subscription and confirm what you’re looking for.