This tutorial teaches how to block or unblock someone on Discord desktop or mobile apps.
Discord is a game-based chat application that lets gamers chat with people worldwide. If you wish to stop someone from using Discord and stop them from sending messages directly or allow anyone to begin chatting with them once more.
You can read the complete guide about how to Unblock Someone on Discord below.
How to Unblock Someone on Discord – 4 Ways
In general, you have two methods of unblocking an individual on Discord. Once you have unblocked someone, you can go back and read their messages on any server you have shared and send them a direct message.
Method 1. Unblock someone from Discord with Discord on your desktop application
- You will find the messages from that person on the server you connect to.
- If you block someone, the messages they send are hidden in “Blocked Message – Show Message.” Click Show Message to display the message.
- Once you’ve revealed the Message, The username of the person will be shown as well. It is possible to right-click on the username and then click Unblock from the menu.
Following this, the targeted person will be unblocked from Discord, and you are able to chat with the person you want to chat with.
Method 2. Unblock anyone who is on Discord with Discord’s mobile application
- However, you may locate a message from the person you are trying to reach on the server you connect to.
- The message sent by a blocked person is hidden in the “Blocked Message” label. Tap Blocked message to reveal the blocked message.
- Once the message has been displayed, the username and the profile photo of the person who sent the message will be displayed. It is possible to tap the profile picture of the person you are trying to reach to open their profile.
- After that, you’ll need to hit the three dots icon in the top-right and tap on Unblock.
If you don’t have the same server as the person you want to target, or you have access to their messages, you can remove them from the blocked list.
Method 3. Remove someone blocked on the Discord desktop application from the Blocked list
- To download the desktop version of Discord, you need to click Home on the left-hand side and choose the Friends tab on the lower left-hand pane.
- Click the Blocked tab next to the top of the page to display the users you blocked.
- Find the person you’d like to remove, then right-click on her/his name, and select Unblock.
Method 4. How to remove someone who is banned from the Discord Mobile app from the Blocked list
- Tap the icon with three dots at the top-right, then tap the icon below that looks like someone holding their hands. This will allow you to access your Friends list.
- Tap the Blocked tab, then locate the person you want to deblock. Swipe left on that person and tap Unblock.
How to Block Someone on Discord
- If you’d like to block someone from Discord, then you need to click the name of the profile of the person you want to block in the Direct Message app.
- Click on the three dots icon located in the window’s top-right corner for user profiles Click Block, then select the option.
When you block the user on Discord, they will be able to view your messages, but they won’t be able to talk with the person on Discord any longer.
If you’re looking to unblock or block someone from Discord, this guide will be helpful.