Snapchat has perfected the art of attracting users to engage more. They’ve made their app more gamified with a Snapchat score, which is a cryptic number that lets you determine how you’re using Snapchat’s social network.
But, Snapchat does not provide users with information about how the score is determined.
If you go through the Snapchat FAQ on the score, they describe it as the “super special formula.” They suggest that this equation is based on the number of snaps you’ve shared and received.
However, they also refer to “a few other elements.” In the end, you can be at ease knowing that using the app will likely improve your profile score. However, you won’t be sure exactly how.
Also Read: Does Instagram Notify You When You Screenshot Story?
Understanding the Snapscore
Many websites and tech blogs have tried to solve these scores to get to the root of the way Snapchat activity impacts the scores. Many have managed to identify some common elements. But, these discoveries are not verified by the app’s developers. Take this as food for thought.
- Snaps sent and received to and received Snapchat has confirmed these fundamental functions are part of the equation.
- Users added. The number is: How many users are you following? How many people are you friends with?
- Snap Frequency Do you make use of the app?
- Length of SnapStreaks It is possible to share SnapStreaks with your friends by sending snaps and receiving them for many consecutive days.
- Stories published What is the frequency you share stories?
- Extra Points for Visiting many sources suggest that if you’ve not used the app for a while and then return and begin snapping photos, you’ll be rewarded with a boost in your score.
In short, make use of the Snapchat application frequently and use its many features. When you do this, you’ll get a great Snapchat score.
Also Read: How to block Instagram Posts from specific followers
How to Determine Your Snapchat Score
How can you determine your Snapchat score so that you can be able to compare it with your friends? Are their scores higher than yours? It’s easier to figure out the Snapchat scores than you imagine.
- Visit your profile screen by tapping your “Bitmoji icon” or the circle at the top left-hand corner of your screen if you do not have the Bitmoji icon.
- Find your Display Name under your Snapcode image. Explore the image below to find more information. The number between the username you use and your zodiac number is what you call your Snapchat score.
- Tap on “Snapchat Score” to reveal two more numbers. These are the number of snaps you’ve shared and received.
Don’t calculate your score based on the number of snaps you’ve sent and received. They won’t add up to your score in any logical fashion.
Also Read: What is Grey Box Mean on Snapchat?
How to Get Your Friend’s Snapscore
Once you have your SnapScore, How do you determine the score of your friends? Are they scoring greater points? Snapchat does not offer leaderboards where you can look at users with the most volume. Instead, you must examine your own scores by examining your friends’ profiles.
- In the “camera” screen, “swipe right” to open a chat window.
- Find the user who is at issue.
- Click on the “user profile icon” to open an account page with their username, display name, and score.
Why can’t I see friends Snapscore?
If you’re a frequent Snapchat user, you know the importance of knowing what Snapscore is. Maintaining your friendships and expanding your friend list is also important, in addition to your friend emojis and getting quick replies to Snaps.
If you’re an acquaintance on Snapchat but can’t view their Snapscore, they didn’t add you to their friend list or remove you. Snapchat will only show you the Snapscore of mutual friends, which means the user also liked you.
If this becomes a problem for you, you can email the user on Snapchat or an alternative social media website to determine the possibility of adding your profile.
I’ve spent lots of time taking pictures of groups; Why My Snap Score Isn’t Increasing?
Although Snapchat’s creators haven’t verified the validity of this claim, it’s a widely accepted notion based on studies that hanging out with friends within the app won’t improve your Snapscore.
If you’re seeking ways to boost your Snapscore quickly, Unfortunately, groups aren’t the solution.
How To Increase My Snapscore?
The best method to increase the number of times you Snapscore is to join a group of friends to send you one-on-one Snaps. If you’re committed and have a great partner trying to achieve the same goal as you do, committing with you to snap often.
Additionally, as a bonus, you can receive a Snap Streak, which can lead to new emojis, indicating your Snapchat friendship.
Also Read: What is the Cost of 1000 Coins On TikTok?
Why My Snapscore Go Down?
Technically, there is no way to say that Snapscores don’t go down, only up. This means that you should not lose points. However, occasionally, issues are reported when users’ Snapscores have declined. If your score is declining, you might click the “Report an issue” button on Snapchat to seek assistance.
Raising Your Snapscore
Final note: Your Snapchat score won’t unlock exclusive Snapchat features. It won’t make it easier for others to locate and follow you. It’s not useful technically. But, you will be awarded trophy awards you can boast about to your acquaintances.
For security and safety, Be aware that some websites scam you into believing they will improve your score when you give them money. They’re unable to do what they say, which isn’t worth the effort of discovering the truth yourself.
Snap a lot, make new friends, and look at your online trophy collection. You’ll soon be on the way to a better Snapscore!