Facebook Pixel (now known as Meta Pixel) has helped many businesses connect their websites to Facebook. But, at times, Facebook Pixel is no longer useful. Therefore, businesses usually find the process of removing it from their website and their Facebook business accounts difficult. However, in the real world, it’s quite easy to erase Facebook Pixel and here’s how to do it.
Click on Facebook Business Manager and select “Business Settings.” Select “Data Sources” on the left-hand side in the upper right corner. Click “Pixels.” Choose the pixels you wish to delete, and then select the asset associated with the pixels. Press the “Trash” button to delete the pixels.
Facebook introduced this business service in the year 2015. Facebook Pixel is an iframe of code users take from Facebook and then put on their websites. This pixel establishes a hyperlink between your site and Facebook. Additionally, it allows the advertisement you place on Facebook to operate more effectively.
In the article, we’ll examine three different methods to delete a Facebook Pixel and also how to check whether it’s deleted.
Also Read: How to Change the Settings for Facebook Comment To Private
Easy Methods of deleting a Facebook Pixel
Facebook is the biggest social network that serves everyday users and the business class. The user-friendly interface and the helpful icons on the graphic have simplified tasks like the deletion of a single pixel.
Let’s go over the three strategies one by one.
Method 1. How to Remove Facebook’s Pixel from The Business Manager
The first step is to eliminate Facebook Pixel through the business manager in the app itself. All you need to do is follow these simple and simple steps.
- Log into the Facebook Business Manager. Facebook business manager
- Choose “Business Settings.”
- Choose “Data Sources” in the lower left-hand edge of the screen.
- Simply click on”Pixels.” Click on the “Pixels” button below. Select the one you wish to eliminate off the Page of pixels.
- In the three sections titled People, Partner as well as Connected Assets. Choose “Connected Assets.”
- To remove the pixel, tap the ” Trash” icon located at the bottom right corner of the button Connected Assets.
Also Read: How to send a Relationship request on Facebook?
Method 2: How to Remove Facebook’s Pixel Directly from the Facebook Website
- Open your website.
- The Open CMS (or web platform) to locate the header or the header template.
- Remove the Pixel base code in the lower part of the header area, just above the head tag that closes.
Pixel Base CodeIf you’ve got a Facebook Pixel code on separate pages, you have to delete all Pixel basic code off each webpage.
Method #3: To Remove Facebook Pixel Using Google Tag Manager
Another method to delete the Facebook pixel is to use Google Tag Manager. It’s quick and simple. However, deleting this from the Business Manager may not be as effective ager.
All you need to do is follow these five simple and simple steps.
- Log into the Google Tag Manager. Google Tag Manager.
- Start your workspace and select “Tags” at the bottom left of the main menu.
- Choose the pixels you’d like to erase.
- Click on the “Trash” icon on the upper right-hand corner of the screen to erase an individual Facebook pixel.
- Make sure you confirm it by clicking the confirm button. Save the modifications.
How to Determine If Your Facebook Pixel Was Deleted or Not
Whatever method you employ at the end of the day, it is vital to verify whether you succeeded in getting rid of Facebook’s Facebook Pixel in the first place or not.
It is easy to install this extension: Facebook Pixel Helper Chrome Extension. To determine whether your Facebook Pixel has been deleted, Follow these steps.
- Open your website.
- Select “Pixel Helper.” This will let you know whether or not you have any pixels on your website and the information they send to Facebook.
- Review the IDs of all installed pixels to ensure that you deleted the right one.
Facebook Pixel is a valuable tool for advertising your products in a large size. It also lets merchants observe user interaction and pinpoint specific people to target their ads to. It also lets you know what people do once your ads are displayed. But there are times when it’s essential to remove those Facebook pixels.