Cancel Bumble Boost Subscription that you no longer require became much simpler.
To end your membership, you must follow the steps.
How do You Cancel Bumble Boost Subscription with Easy Steps?
To stop the Bumble Boost Subscription To cancel your Bumble Boost subscription, follow these steps:
1. Go to Settings on your iPhone > your name > iTunes & App Store
2. Click on your Apple ID at the top of the screen, and then click to view your Apple ID (you might need to sign in)
3. Scroll and click on Subscription
4. Select the subscription you wish to manage
5. Tap to cancel a subscription
If you signed up to the Google Play Store using the details of your Google Play Store account:
1. Go to play.google.com
2. Choose Account
3. Click to select Subscription
4. Select the subscription that you would like to end.
5. Go to Manage and then cancel the Subscription
If you have subscribed with a direct credit card, you can choose the direct credit option:
1. Launch the Bumble application for Android
2. Tap the icon for your profile
3. Select the option to manage your payment account.
4. Tap Cancel Subscription
Ideathrift is your single-stop resource to get all the information you require to remove any Bumble Boost account, unsubscribe or cancel a trial.