Cancel Duolingo Subscription that you no longer require got so much easier.
Also Read: How do I Cancel SimpliSafe Subscription in Easy Steps?
How do I Cancel Duolingo Subscription?
To end your Duolingo subscription To cancel your subscription, follow these steps:
1. Sign in to your Duolingo account
2. Enter your username in the upper-right corner.
3. Choose ‘Settings.’
4. Select ‘Duolingo Plus.’
5. Choose ‘Cancel Subscription,’ then confirm
Also Read: How do I Cancel Crunchyroll Subscription in Easy Steps?
1. Go to the Settings of your iPhone > your name > iTunes & App Store
2. Click on your Apple ID at the top of the screen. Then, select the View button. Apple ID (you might need to sign in)
3. Scroll down and tap Subscriptions.
4. Select the subscription you would like to manage
5. Tap to cancel a subscription
Also Read: How do You Cancel Telegraph Subscription in Few Easy Steps?
1. Go to play.google.com
2. Verify you’re logged in to Google with the right Google Account
3. To the left, select My subscriptions.
4. Select the subscription that you would like to end.
5. Select Manage and then Cancel Subscription
Ideathrift is the one-stop source for all the details you require to deactivate your Duolingo account, unsubscribe or cancel a trial.
Your Duolingo subscription could show on your Account as DUOLINGO
DOLINGO INC PITTSBURGH PA
DOLINGO PLUS 12 Months PITTSBURGH PA
Duolingo PLUS 1 Month PITTSBURGH